發表於 07-3-22 23:09 |只看該作者

Re: 有無6月完約好bun bun介紹?

複式洋房

積分: 276

4#
發表於 07-3-25 01:01 |只看該作者

Dear ShatinMaMa,
I am going to send my BunBun back home. She has been worked for my for 1 year and 9 months. Honestly, she seems OK, hardworking but sometimes, some careless mistakes. This is the first time she work in Hong Kong. She taken care my younger daughter since she was born and she is going to1 year old.
I don't want her because she cannot get along with my mother in law. Besides, my younger daughter will go to Australia for few years, that's why, I don't need her anymore.
I recommend her because, she is not bad, of course, is not especailly smart. At least, no private phone during day time, stealing things, gambling or borrowing money etc. She is christian, she said. I know she need this job because her husband is very sick and she got 4 children, she is a breadwinner in home.
Call me if you think she is suitable.

該用戶已被刪除

5#
發表於 07-3-25 13:44 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

洋房

積分: 91

6#
發表於 07-3-25 15:08 |只看該作者

一向同阿媽住, 但阿妹有左bb, 暑假出世 la, 阿媽決定同阿妹揍bb, 假期才返我家 :-(

不過暑假要搵人煮埋早餐同午餐比阿女, 依家搵緊 bun bun,

pls pm me too

AmieMaMa 寫道:
Dear ShatinMaMa,
I am going to send my BunBun back home. She has been worked for my for 1 year and 9 months. Honestly, she seems OK, hardworking but sometimes, some careless mistakes. This is the first time she work in Hong Kong. She taken care my younger daughter since she was born and she is going to1 year old.
I don't want her because she cannot get along with my mother in law. Besides, my younger daughter will go to Australia for few years, that's why, I don't need her anymore.
I recommend her because, she is not bad, of course, is not especailly smart. At least, no private phone during day time, stealing things, gambling or borrowing money etc. She is christian, she said. I know she need this job because her husband is very sick and she got 4 children, she is a breadwinner in home.
Call me if you think she is suitable.

大宅

積分: 4063

7#
發表於 07-3-25 21:32 |只看該作者

Hi AmieMaMa,

Can you PM me more information about your bunbun? I want to hire in May/June. My daughter is 6 years old.

Tks!

Magic

大宅

積分: 1360

8#
發表於 07-3-25 22:08 |只看該作者

Hi,

Could you please PM me her information too. When will she be available?

Thanks!

Sheep30

複式洋房

積分: 276

9#
發表於 07-3-26 00:23 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Up to now, I have not told her my plan because I don't want her feel upsad, especially when caring my baby. I plan to terminate her around mid April 07 and give her one month as compensation as her need money for her family.

I will send out her phone number when she is available. For me, I really want her to continue to work in HK since she is not bad.

Hope the above arrangement is clear.
該用戶已被刪除

10#
發表於 07-3-26 12:54 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1200

11#
發表於 07-3-26 14:40 |只看該作者

I also want to hire finished contract bunbun to take care elderly at the end of June. If have good one, please recommend. Thanks!

大宅

積分: 3612

12#
發表於 07-3-26 23:27 |只看該作者

[quote]
AmieMaMa

Thank you for your recommendation. I just hired one phillipno maid from an agent this Sat. Hope she will be good. Her previous employer said she is very good (I talked to her previous employer).

She doesn't meet all my requirements but I have registered with a few agents and only this one arranged interviews with maids for me.

首頁

尾頁

跳至