跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 219

1#
發表於 06-3-13 12:21 |只看該作者

URGENT!! Any BB has High Fever + FLU before??

My BB start have fever from Thursday morning (3/9) and till now still have, sometimes higher than 39.3C. Seriously coughing (I am really afraid he can't breath!) and running noise. Any good doctor suggest? Anything to "slow down" his coughing? Pls help!!

大宅

積分: 1405

2#
發表於 06-3-13 14:28 |只看該作者

Re: URGENT!! Any BB has High Fever + FLU before??

I'm sorry 39.3C = 10x degree? My baby have fever at 102.5 past CNY, I prompt to send her to Hospital. I think you must send her to see the Dr.
你們要將一切的憂慮卸給神,因為衪顧念你們。 歡迎參觀{棉花豬小天地} 歡迎參觀{棉花豬小天地2}我叫張曉晴,於2005年6月2日出世

大宅

積分: 1134

3#
發表於 06-3-13 15:29 |只看該作者

June05_Mami.

如果燒好多日都仲未退就應該快d 去睇醫生or go to hospital ! 因為燒得態耐擔心會燒到腦膜炎ga wor!
真係要小心! 希望你仔仔快d 退燒la!
June05_Mami 寫道:
My BB start have fever from Thursday morning (3/9) and till now still have, sometimes higher than 39.3C. Seriously coughing (I am really afraid he can't breath!) and running noise. Any good doctor suggest? Anything to "slow down" his coughing? Pls help!!

伯爵府

積分: 15795

4#
發表於 06-3-13 15:43 |只看該作者

june05 mami
if keep on fever. . . .go to c dr. lar.
remid you to feed him water.
take a warm bath.

大宅

積分: 4699

5#
發表於 06-3-13 17:26 |只看該作者

U better to send him to c the doctor and they might suggest to have the lab test of his urine, cos ashley has serious flu and fever 3 moths ago, dont waste the time.
http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shushuashley/album?.dir=/f23bscd

複式洋房

積分: 269

6#
發表於 06-3-14 17:27 |只看該作者

如果發燒, 食左退燒藥仲唔退燒,又咳, 就應該快d睇醫生, 比醫生聽下佢個lungs 有冇雜音, 最怕係 "費"炎或腦膜炎...
肯定乜都唔係就放心d啦...
止咳除左食止咳藥, 仲要食收runny nose藥, 因為d runny nose 倒流喉龍會令到bb 咳.
也可問問醫生如何拍痰, 都要好忍心先落到手
:-(
我就落唔到手,只有等等等, 等佢吞d痰落肚, 清番喉龍就會好...但我都差唔多死得, 連續幾個通宵抱住佢佢先訓到.... :-(

複式洋房

7#
發表於 06-3-19 10:45 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all of your advices. Finally, my BB stays in Hospital for 4 days os he's got "RSV" infected and low respiratory problem. Now, he has no more fever but still coughing running noise a little bit. In fact, he has fever and we've seen doctor and took medicine for 4 days but his fever was up & down and coughing become serious. Therefore, I went to hospital (St. Terexx hospital). After seeing doctor, he said no "vacant" for staying in hospital and ask us to go to public hospital!! Finally, I went to BAPTXXX hospital with a name of doctor, then they reserve a bed for my BB.....

Doctor said "RSV" is very common to infect new born and infant and it makes BB get fever for over a few days, serious coughing, running noise.

All, pls take care of your BB!! Thanks.

複式洋房

積分: 326

8#
發表於 06-3-22 11:16 |只看該作者

hey ..

我個B 都入左院6日...又係 fever 3-4日..燒下又唔燒下....我2晚走左去睇急症,,,但hospital is so full we cant stay... so need to wait !! i'm so sad to see my BB very 辛苦 同又要抽血,掉鹽水 ..........幸好而家好番咋...真係要小心轉天氣呀!真係玩死人呀.... :-(
rachel
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/rachelhahaworld/

複式洋房

9#
發表於 06-3-31 13:48 |只看該作者

Yes, it's really hurt my heart but, yes, it's much better now cos he's recovered. Let's take care la!

首頁

尾頁

跳至