尾頁

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

21#
發表於 06-3-6 14:07 |只看該作者

Re: ORT新系列READ AT HOME

Small_Cloud,

Actually the content of Oxford Story Tree (OST) is extracted from Oxford Reading Tree (ORT), so they are in substance the same, except that ORT use past tense in writing whereas OST use present tense instead.

ORT Read at Home is a brand new series published by OUP last year. To start reading ORT books, it is another good choice.

Small_Cloud 寫道:
想請問仔仔現在 2 歲多, ORT Read at Home 是否適合? 因為我從來沒有買過 Oxford Reading Tree or Oxford Story Tree, 我應該買那個 series 呢

大宅

積分: 3732

22#
發表於 06-3-6 15:05 |只看該作者

kittylock,

Thanks for your valuable advice. I think I will ty to bid a set of ORT Read at Home at ebay because I found quite a lot of sellers there, some of them are at a very low price . I have sent them an enquiry on how much they charge for sending those books to Hong Kong and I look forward to receiving their replies.

大宅

積分: 2960

23#
發表於 06-3-6 16:38 |只看該作者

Dear kittylock,

I also interest about "Oxford Literacy Web: Fiction: Duck Green School Stories", since my girl like to listen the story from CD as well. Is Duck Green School Stories with CD?

I will try to bid a set of ORT Read at Home at ebay. Do you want will they sell with CD?

Thanks
MayAh

侯爵府

24#
發表於 06-3-6 17:22 |只看該作者

Hi MayAh,

Re: Duck Green CD, I'm afraid not.

Actually I think CD is not necessary as long as you can read Eng books with your kid.

侯爵府

25#
發表於 06-3-6 17:38 |只看該作者

Mine was GBP 7.00 for airmail.

bbpoon 寫道:
Kittylock & Gordon_NO_4,

What is the postage(shipping charge) of your order?

Thanks!

男爵府

積分: 6535

26#
發表於 06-3-7 14:31 |只看該作者

Kittylock,

Oxford Literacy Web: Duck Green School Stories-where I can buy in HK, how much each? Thanks.

ORT Read at home series is out of stock in Oxford U Press now. Have to wait for one month.
XX Idea will not offer service to order this series any more.

侯爵府

27#
發表於 06-3-7 14:51 |只看該作者

ALAL,

The price of Duck Green School stories is comparable to ORT.

You may call OUP (Oxford University Press) directly to see which book store will have the stock.

Re: ORT Read at Home, I saw it at Lan Kwai Fong 三聯 last week.

男爵府

積分: 6535

28#
發表於 06-3-7 17:55 |只看該作者

thank Kittylock,

Do you see Duck Green School stories selling in bookshop. I just want to have a look.

Today I see Read at Home series in X Idea. But the bookshop said they could not order the whole set from OUP. Some books are missing. And therefore they stop ordering this series for clients.

侯爵府

29#
發表於 06-3-7 18:00 |只看該作者

ALAL,

I saw there're 2-3 packs of DG at Idea last time. You may go there and take a look wor!!

大宅

30#
發表於 06-3-8 17:30 |只看該作者

我想問如果喺 ebay bid 咗書而選擇以 surface mail 郵寄 (由 UK 寄出), 會幾耐收到貨 我考慮緊落唔落 bid, 因為加埋 postage (airmail) 好似幾貴 :-( :-(

侯爵府

31#
發表於 06-3-8 17:52 |只看該作者

Once I need to wait for almost 2 months for surface mail from UK

But still a little bit better than bookcloseout!!

大宅

32#
發表於 06-3-9 09:45 |只看該作者

kittylock,

Have you bought Oxford Storyland series before? Is it good? Which one is better if compared with ORT Read at Home series for the child aged 2-3? Since I saw Oxford Storyland series at CW yesterday and I wonder whether I have to buy this or bid a set of ORT Read at Home at ebay

Thanks.

侯爵府

33#
發表於 06-3-9 10:27 |只看該作者

Small-Cloud,

Oxford Storyland is totally different from ORT series gar!!

I've got a few Oxford Storyland from CW and found they are suitable for elder kids.

Think ORT Read at home suits your kid better. And the stories are more interesting.

大宅

34#
發表於 06-3-9 10:33 |只看該作者

kittylock,

Thanks for your advice.

男爵府

積分: 6955

35#
發表於 06-3-9 11:09 |只看該作者

kittylock, Small-Cloud,

May I ask what "CW" stands for ? And, where is it and what kinds of books does it sell? Thanks!!

大宅

36#
發表於 06-3-9 11:13 |只看該作者

nn,

CW stands for "國風堂 CountryWind"

旺角店: 旺角西洋菜街63

男爵府

積分: 6955

37#
發表於 06-3-9 11:24 |只看該作者

Small_Cloud,
IC, thanks. Pls check pm

大宅

38#
發表於 06-3-9 11:53 |只看該作者

nn,

Please check PM :lol: :lol:

男爵府

積分: 7009

39#
發表於 06-3-9 13:36 |只看該作者

Kittylock

I went to Page One yesterday, and I found that the ORT Read at Home series are in hardcover with a CD each book for ~$6X.

May I ask where can we buy the books without CD and hardcover in HK? and how much for each? I noted that the books posted on ebay are without CD and hardcover. I want to compare the price. Thanks.
**************************************** 芍妤bb 10/11/2004 在聖保祿醫院出世,體重 2.6Kg。 ****************************************

侯爵府

40#
發表於 06-3-9 14:21 |只看該作者

妤妤,

Yes, I also cannot see the series w/o CD recently!!

As far as I remember, the price for hardback version w/o CD is around $48.

Think you may call 景行 for help.

首頁

尾頁

跳至