跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4483

1#
發表於 04-11-20 10:09 |顯示全部帖子

Re: “擠奶器試用” 平台

I've both the medela mini-electric and Avent hand pump... both are really good in my mind...

but for medela, you can save your effort coz it's electric one... however the disadvantage is noisy!!!

AVENT hand pump... good, easy to use and handy...will not make your nipple pain... but your hands may still get tired!!!

I use both to pump the milk coz get faster and good result in quantity of milk.

Paulina

P.S. for other brandnames... not effective in my mind!!!

吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

大宅

2#
發表於 04-11-24 12:54 |顯示全部帖子

rabbitpiggy,

not difficult to handle two pumps together... coz I find that the output of two pumps is much much more... one stimulate others...

but you need to practise... for me, I'll settle one pump one and use the arm to hold the pump... then go on to settle the one... so that you could have 'free hand' and not to be messy loh.

Medela mini-electric is okay for me woh... but I'll have few minutes massage b4 I pump my milk out... and sometimes will use a hot towel to make myself more relax... the output is more and more...

I use avent milk bag BUT not coz of using avent hand pump, it's coz my friend gave me few months ago... I just pump my milk into the bottle and then transferred it to the milk bag for storage... actually gerber also has milk bag...

Yes, the milk bag can't cap on the pump... you need to buy the holder also BUT for me, I won't buy it coz I think I'm okay up to now loh.

Paulina

P.S. I've rented Medela Symphony at home and it's good too
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

大宅

3#
發表於 04-12-16 09:40 |顯示全部帖子

YanHoMum 寫道:
我用Medela Minin-Electric (single). 每次泵都最後都係要用手再渣. o個度都可以有2~3ozo架.
大家係o米o甘o架?
請指教

I also use Medela Mini-electric... but I find it efficient!

maybe u haven't got enough stimulation to your nipples and so not all the milk will be vaccumed!

吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

大宅

4#
發表於 04-12-17 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

WindyChow 寫道:
To YanHoMum.
多謝你既鼓勵! 昨天好心急去左尚健買左個奶泵, 初初想租, 但係都要比幾千炆按金, 後來都係買左medela double mini泵, $1280, 用完之後真係覺得好抵, 之前nuk電泵真係廢!!!!真係要叫d媽咪千其唔好買, 部medela每次都泵到5安奶, 都幾舒服, 真係幾正!!!

I've also rented a milk pump at home use... much quiet than mini-electric... and okay ga...

吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

大宅

5#
發表於 04-12-22 09:12 |顯示全部帖子

kacary 寫道:
how much medela電泵 and where is 尚健 pls

I rent it in 尚健... aroung $1000+ for 3 months... but u need to pay the deposit (take it back when u return the pump)

尚健 can be found in Shatin (Shatin Centre), Causeway (Causeway Plaza phase 1), Tsim sha Tsui (Tung Ying Builidn)...
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

大宅

6#
發表於 05-1-13 09:25 |顯示全部帖子

Don't buy pigeon!!!! doesn't work!

Or you can consider AVENT manual pump... also okay ga!

only Medela can... mini-electric or double... both excellent!

OR you can rent a professional milk pump machine (also Medela) from Celki!

Paulina
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊