我都有諗過禮賢會.. 不過又無乜聽過話好多媽咪都會報喎.
[/url]

伯爵府

積分: 15795

22#
發表於 05-10-6 10:24 |只看該作者

Re: 牛池灣及九龍灣媽咪會 (Part 2)

DominicLeung

SKH Good Shepherd Church is good ar?! I don't know ar!! but just searched it's info, the application date is passed already. . . .no hope lu!!

Munsang, I choose this, cos' it has primary sch.

From yr Alliance interview, I can also feel the teacher is nice. They directly give you am class or you change by writing letter ga?

~~ THANKS FOR ANSWERING SO MANY QUESTIONS FROM ME!! ~~

HoiYuMa
asking "what is yr name" . . .is not me or my hubby, it's the other ppl around. . . like waiter, guard, neighbour . . . .now with little b, all ppl will ask her the same Q again "where is yr brother?" . . . . ai . . . this 1 is what she hate most. . . . . always answer "@home lor" :evil:

mud hoi-yu still not speak ar?
u have to attract him 'open' mouth. . .esp. when he need sth. . . . don't give him easily!! must say sth. 1st. e.g. he want to eat biscuit. .. . don't give him by just pointing . . . . ask him to say!!

HEIMA
方便去你shu嗎? any weekend free for us to visit?
pls tell!!

複式洋房

積分: 470

23#
發表於 05-10-6 13:57 |只看該作者

It's OK. Sharing information is good because I didn't notice BK last year and so did not have the chance to talk to other mum in BK.
Dominic was originally accepted in AM. After sending the letter, Dominic got a seat in AM.

男爵府

積分: 5063

24#
發表於 05-10-6 14:25 |只看該作者

海魚有講野.. 但係唔係好中意用黎同人溝通.
我都成日引佢講.. 其實呢兩個星期都進步左好多.
不過有問有答.. 就真係唔知幾時先得lu.
返N1應該會有幫助既.

我屋企.. 淨係比間屋你地玩就得.
唔好叫我做其他野我無問題.

[/url]

伯爵府

25#
發表於 05-10-6 16:05 |只看該作者

Diminic mami
yes. share info here is good ga. can know more. now you can chat with mami of alliance k1 lar.

telford. . . i also take van to . . .shop and eat . . . tonight, i will also go there : movie + dinner with hubby. . . . as today is 4th wedding anniversary ar!! haha. . . . did you try the Ruby Tuesday there? Good?

HOI YU ma
haha. . .. i said go to Hei ma home ar!! but yr home. . . I also want to go ge!! hehe. . . . Telford, so close to me.

my daughter's mouth is non stop. . . so many questions now. . . .e.g. where did you buy this (any itmes @home) . . can be clothings, electrical appliance. . .or even point to the toilet and asked me where did I buy!!

really want to die. . . so many question daily!!

today morning :
chingching : mami, 你有幾多個?
benben : 有幾多個咩先?
chingching : 你有幾多個老板?
benben : 3 個

好多時都係明知. . . 都問
c : 你係度做咩?
b : 換 3 lor.
c : 換咩 3?
b : 換番工3lor.
c : 咩番工3 ar?
b : 著番工果 d 3 lor.
c : 咩番工果 d 3 ar?
non stop. . . . 答到反胃. . . i will say "你問 daddy lar!!"
:evil:

男爵府

26#
發表於 05-10-6 16:22 |只看該作者

哈哈.. 大肚婆係咁.. 眼大睇過龍..

海魚遲D都應該係咁..
小朋友必經階段
[/url]

複式洋房

27#
發表於 05-10-6 17:33 |只看該作者

benben,
Congratulation!! 4th anniversary!
As what you said I chat a lot with Alliance K1 Kinder mum. And now, with you and mum of kid with date of birth Oct 2002.
Hope your kid accept by the school you favour, such as Munsang, Rhenish Kln, or maybe we will meet next yr in Alliance.

子爵府

積分: 10264

28#
發表於 05-10-7 23:12 |只看該作者

benben,

歡迎wor~~ 到時call我ar~~ :mrgreen: 比D心理準備我ma..........

我返埋14號就放假la..........(前1後9) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

同yanyan報左maryknoll, 搏下lu.........
諗住報5間左右ke私校打底.......唉, 可能坐月都要出動ar~~

今日去左check up, bb有7磅幾lu......e生話足月出世可能大件過家姐~~

[quote]
yanma
welcome my visit @hospital mah? haha. . . see if you don't mind I see yr 'tired' look . . . . . hehe. ..

when you start yr 10 weeks "vocation" ?

yanyan primary 報 which sch? what is yr stragegy?
can u tell me more?

男爵府

積分: 5155

29#
發表於 05-10-8 14:49 |只看該作者

benben,
幾時都方便,我日日都喺屋企ge,比個電話我呀!我最近要搞兩隻大小魔怪,會少咗上嚟,可能會miss咗d message.

張大頭照係出世時醫院影架!係細佬的第一張相!

男爵府

30#
發表於 05-10-8 23:19 |只看該作者

heima..細B好白淨喎.
生之前有無食D乜呀?
同哥哥似唔似?

[/url]

男爵府

積分: 5155

31#
發表於 05-10-9 13:49 |只看該作者

海魚媽,
d人話似我喎,妳話呢?不過我覺得佢似女仔呀!
我日日都有食燕窩同飲孕婦奶粉架!但都唔明點解佢仲咁奀!生之前咪食d清胎毒的嘢,e.g,芝麻糊,白果腐竹雞蛋糖水,綠豆沙,豆腐花之類囉!臨生時,因為醫生話佢奀,所以日日食雪糕呀!尋日朋友嚟我屋企,好奇怪咁話佢好白,但我又唔覺奇怪喎,因為浚僖出世時都係咁白ge!

大宅

積分: 2387

32#
發表於 05-10-10 08:26 |只看該作者

Heima
Ha Ha, little b looks quite like a girl, with clear white face! Looking forward to see see him!

Hoiyuma
Hoiyu is still small. Only at 2 and he's a boy. Start to talk later ar!

YYma
Apart from Maryknoll, any other targets? How about DGS? I like this one.

Benben
Thanks for your kinder info. I have just sent out request letters today (to Kentville, St. Catherine and Alliance). Will line up for Heep Yunn on 29OCT, maybe see you on that day wow!

男爵府

33#
發表於 05-10-10 09:41 |只看該作者

嗯.. 我都覺得好女仔樣.. 你可以生多個.
下個一定係女黎la. 哈哈.
[/url]

男爵府

34#
發表於 05-10-10 12:19 |只看該作者

觀塘 or 黃大仙.. 有無好既幼稚園呀...
[/url]

男爵府

積分: 6583

35#
發表於 05-10-10 17:25 |只看該作者

Congratulations to Heima, just talk to her on the phone. Great to hear her voice is in very good spirit, even better than me, haha............

Long time no chat, as I was very very busy these days, please let me know if you guys are going to visit Heima. Benben, please kindly call me ar if decided, as I may miss the message. Thanks......

By the way, what kinder is Alliance, SKH Good Shepherd Church & Rhenish Kln. I am also interested in applying 宣道, do u guys know the address and how to get the application form. I just only obtain the one from Kenville.

But I think Tsz Chuen will not be accepted, as he would be small B and also difficult for him to answer the questions. I may let him be Big B next year.

男爵府

積分: 6583

36#
發表於 05-10-10 17:27 |只看該作者

Hoi Yu Ma,
I heard quite a lot of parents said Telford is quite good wor. How do you think?? One of Tsz Chuen classmates promoted to Int'l class from Aug, so far the mother comment it is OK and the syllabus alos quite difficult.

複式洋房

37#
發表於 05-10-10 18:28 |只看該作者

Hi Elfee(Please let meknow if I spell your name wrongly),
Alliance Kinder is "Suen Do" in English. SKH Good Shepherd Church is the one located in Tokwawan and Rhenish Kln is located in YAU YAT CHUEN.
If you are interested to apply for,you can send reply envelope(with stamp) to the Kinder to get the application form and they will send the application form to you on Nov 11, 05. For details, please call 23373271.
I hope the information is helpful. :-P

伯爵府

38#
發表於 05-10-12 09:31 |只看該作者

this coming sat afternoon. . . go to Heima home, 你地 okay mah? Heima, welcome mah?

艾菲, 你打算 next yr 先 apply K1? 今年 just for trial (i mean interview). . . . R字頭果間係禮賢. . . e+ you can go and load form from their web. Alliance = 宣道. . . .u can post & ask for form, DomincLeung's son is now studying @this sch. . . . . . so many info, feel free to call me anytime!!

HOI YU MA
No info ar!! I also want to know!!

男爵府

39#
發表於 05-10-12 13:54 |只看該作者

今個星期六.. 我99生日.. 約左食lunch buffet..
要睇下你地約左幾點.
[/url]

大宅

積分: 1032