好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 05-10-4 22:47 |只看該作者

Re: 牛池灣及九龍灣媽咪會 (Part 2)

hello,
你地好, 第一次入黎, 因為我都係住牛頭角.

你地有無返工架....
平時會帶小朋友去邊反架....
請大家留意, 曾經有人係facebook開左我係bk個名既 a/c (Nopan Ma), 當然人人都可以叫nopan, 但此人仲偷埋我囡囡bk張相開fb, 有問題, 大家小心

子爵府

積分: 10264

3#
發表於 05-10-4 23:00 |只看該作者

我黎la~~ 新地步...................

子爵府

積分: 10264

4#
發表於 05-10-4 23:02 |只看該作者

hi, NOPAN welcome

我要返工ka~~

[quote]
NOPAN 寫道:
hello,
你地好, 第一次入黎, 因為我都係住牛頭角.

你地有無返工架....
平時會帶小朋友去邊反架....

大宅

積分: 2387

5#
發表於 05-10-5 08:26 |只看該作者

I've just read through the previous messages today. I'm so late that I only realise Heima's good news today.

Heima
Belated congratulations! Take care and enjoy "sitting month"!

Benben
Not yet. Will you help to keep me informed of the progress of your kinder application date? I'm very busy at work. Once I go to BK, I will visit this forum first! Many thanks!

benben 寫道:

海魚媽, Heima, CYMa
K1 application time . . . . . 你地開始未?

伯爵府

積分: 15795

6#
發表於 05-10-5 09:03 |只看該作者

cyma
now you can post to Kentville . . . . in order to get the form.
$30
$birth cert
$return envelop

宣幼. . . . also post to get envelop now!!
go go go!!

about St. Cat. . . some mami rec'd their application form lar. . . .but this 1. . . I won't apply!!

soka. . . do you interest? now can load form from their web page, but post it @ 22/10.

** just called you @9.05am. . . no 1 answer . . . .guess you are busy!!

yanma
welcome my visit @hospital mah? haha. . . see if you don't mind I see yr 'tired' look . . . . . hehe. ..

when you start yr 10 weeks "vocation" ?

yanyan primary 報 which sch? what is yr stragegy?
can u tell me more?

nopan
i am working mom as well. . . .hi. . .

男爵府

積分: 5063

7#
發表於 05-10-5 09:23 |只看該作者

NOPAN
我要返工架..
衣家幾個大肚婆.. 有D生左有D等生
大家都好Busy 我係德褔媽咪..
得閒多D上黎傾下la.

benben..
驚都無計.. 都係要生既.. 不過..

soka? 係邊間?
我都會報宣道, 迦南, 根德, 靈糧, 聖三一..不過聖三一好貴.
仲有平田救世軍.. 佢約左我星期六一早interview..去唔去好呢?!
[/url]

伯爵府

8#
發表於 05-10-5 09:29 |只看該作者

海魚媽
soka . . .創價 . . . u can click 'soka'

i read this sch. from bk mami. . . .all comment are good. not expensive. so will try!!

re : 平田救世軍.. 佢約左我星期六一早interview
no comment for this sch. . . . . but as you applied, you must love sth about it lar, right?

interview. . . if you have time, try ha lor. . . . just as practise!!

靈糧 . . .which sch.? Kln 靈糧 is not belong to 靈糧 group ge? I really don't understand!!

when visit 靈糧 web, only mention Diamond 1, then how about the Kln 1? do you know?

伯爵府

9#
發表於 05-10-5 10:38 |只看該作者

for all : click "BB FAIR"

男爵府

積分: 5153

10#
發表於 05-10-5 12:21 |只看該作者

尋日帶咗bb去健康院lar!有2.93kg(30/9出世時2.85kg,2/10出院時2.8kg),有小小面黃,聽日要再去檢查.
bb飲奶飲得好密呀!有時飲完奶粉個幾鐘已經想再食,咪比d媽媽奶佢囉!佢飲媽媽奶都飲得幾好,但可能奶量唔夠,所以滿足唔到佢,要成日補奶粉.佢最叻都係飲完奶粉後瞓三個鐘,但通常兩個鐘就要飲,有時一個鐘添,不過老公話佢奀,咪比多d佢飲囉!所以佢媽媽奶同奶粉都飲得好密架!宜家飲60ml,試過飲70ml.佢咁快肚餓,可能同隻奶粉有關,因為佢飲日本森永,聽人講森永係唔飽肚架!

海魚媽,
妳有無睇清楚我的留言架?其實第二胎好快生同無咁痛架!我指大痛,勁痛,雖然真係好辛苦,但只係痛咗唔夠半個鐘,之後bb就出咗世lar!同生浚僖時差好遠呀!

複式洋房

積分: 470

11#
發表於 05-10-5 15:10 |只看該作者

I am also living in Telford Gdn, my boy is K1 of Alliance Kindergarten(Kowloon Tong). How old is your baby?Boy or girl?

男爵府

12#
發表於 05-10-5 15:10 |只看該作者

飲人奶唔夠就話補奶粉姐..你調轉都有既.

係姐.. 但係你有吊吹生水..
我一定無呀嘛.. :-|
[/url]

伯爵府

13#
發表於 05-10-5 15:51 |只看該作者

Dominicleung

hi . . . . lei shu 有幾位 bb 都係 apply 下年 K1, 有男有女, 我個係女.

有咩 tips ar? 你上年 apply 左幾多間, 又有 bin 幾間收?
Alliance 係咪好好? many homework? english good? yr boy enjoy back to sch mah?

btw. . . .i am @richland gdns

男爵府

14#
發表於 05-10-5 17:05 |只看該作者

我都有興趣知道alliance 好唔好喎..
[/url]

複式洋房

15#
發表於 05-10-5 17:19 |只看該作者

Dear all mum,
Last yr I applied a lot cos I was quite late to do the application. I did apply the followings:-
-Alliance Kinder*
-Cannan Kln Tong*
-Cannan Kln City*
-Keen Mind*
-Rhenish Kln
-Munsang
-Standford*
-Baptist Kinder Kln City*
-Creative Primary's Kinder Kln Tong*
-Pooi Do *
*Accepted and we finally choose between Creative Primary's kinder & Alliance and decided Alliance because we finally succesfully changed to AM.
Alliance is good in:-
-Moral Education
-Good link to Primary(although not have to attend interview and not guarantee)
-reasonable fee
-so far, the experience is: teachers are patience and have enthusiasm in teaching.
-not much homework(draw lines, colouring)
-but they emphasized on training the kid's independence
-have phonics & putonghua
My boy enjoyed a lot in school but is still learning indepedent.
Just let me know if you want to share more :lol:

伯爵府

16#
發表於 05-10-5 17:41 |只看該作者

Dominicleung

wa. . . . total 10 間
仲中左 8 間 好好wor!! 你個仔一定好smart

after reading yr comment, Alliance is a good kinder!! I love "putonghua + phonics", i love 'not much homework", i love "enjoy a lot in sch." . . . and of course "reasonable fee".

Rhenish Kln & Munsang 真係 hard to entrance ar!!

how about the transport?
you let him take sch. bus? okay mah?

複式洋房

17#
發表於 05-10-5 19:22 |只看該作者

benben,
If you are a working mother, Munsang will be hard. For Rhenish kln, you have to keep your kid at a very good status at the time of interview, cos they won't give another chance. I remember when Dominic attended the Rhenish's interview, his status is not that good, a little bit sick. He didn't answer the first question, "what's your name?" And the 2nd question, "Why the toy car was broken?", we were out rightaway.
I think your situation will be better than us, for at least you can share experience with other mum at BK.
Regarding sch bus, I let him to take cos we were allowed to go with him during the 1st day and can follow up the comment with Kinder teacher.

大宅

積分: 2387

18#
發表於 05-10-5 20:42 |只看該作者

benben
Many thanks for your info. It is very useful. I should post to Alliance, Kentville, and St Cat very soon.

I'm not interested in soka.

I was fully engaged in a meeting this morning. When I got back to office this afternoon, I realised that I have a missed call at 9:07 am this morning. I tried to return call by dialling the number shown. I asked them what company they are but I have no idea about that. I have another missed call at 18:04, is that you?

benben 寫道:
soka. . . do you interest? now can load form from their web page, but post it @ 22/10.

** just called you @9.05am. . . no 1 answer . . . .guess you are busy!!

yanma
welcome my visit @hospital mah? haha. . . see if you don't mind I see yr 'tired' look . . . . . hehe. ..

when you start yr 10 weeks "vocation" ?

yanyan primary 報 which sch? what is yr stragegy?
can u tell me more?

nopan
i am working mom as well. . . .hi. . .

伯爵府

19#
發表於 05-10-5 21:55 |只看該作者

Dominicleung

ai yar. . . my daughter . . always being asked by the others : "what is yr name?", "how old are you?" . . . now she hate to answer . . . feel so boring to ans. same question again and again.

c for lar. . . . c for lar. . . . her answer now is always "I don't know", then turn her face to another side. . . . :evil:

why Munsang will be hard for working mom? many many homework?

Rhenish . . . . I love this 1 ar!!

how is the interview of Alliance? difficult? need mom and dad come together?

cyma
yes. morning call . . . want to talk about kinder issue.

after work call. . .want to tell you bb fair @ tst.

u got st. cat form already?

複式洋房

20#
發表於 05-10-6 09:41 |只看該作者

benben,
Rhenish Kln is a good school expecting expressive emotionally stable kid. Munsang will ask "Who take care of your kid?", I remember I replied, "It's me to take care of Dominic." and explain to the teacher how I take care of him. But the teacher will say, The school have a lot of activities that need parent active participation. Some are during office hours.--> You know waht they mean then. Some cases heard from my friends, A failed parent write a letter to the school and said, "I really love this school and want my kid to study here, if my kid was accepted, I will quit the job to take full care of my kid. Finally, accepted.(I'm not sure whether this is conincidence or not)
I were also advised by other parent to try applying for K2 and the successfully rate is quite high because some K1 will go to other Kinder in K2.
Regarding Alliance's inteview, the experience is quite good. Dominic did't answer the first question, "What's your name?" but the teacher smile at him and point to the photo on the application form, "Who is he?", Dominic answered"He's Dominic", then they started the conversation and Dominic started describing what he was playing with such as, "A lot of flowers here, yellow flower, red flower, blue flower and green flower." and answer a lot of different questions.(Comparatively, I have a better feeling)
I feeling is, teacher attitide is quite important in the interview, a smiling face, nice tone, reasonable question is detrimental to the performance of the kid.
SKH Good Shepherd Church is also a very good Kinder with good teacher and Amah, Dominic was accepted but we finally decided Alliance.

首頁

尾頁

跳至