發表於 05-7-30 22:34 |只看該作者

囡囡唔肯食粥, 點好??

我囡囡十一個月啦, 但係都唔係好肯食粥, 食幾匙就唔食.. 攪到婆婆無晒辦法..... . 佢家下好"un" 咋. 得二十磅咋....... :-(

男爵府

積分: 6955

2#
發表於 05-7-30 22:36 |只看該作者

Re: 囡囡唔肯食粥, 點好??

Ali BB is only 22.5 lb at 12month, I think 20lb should be OK. For congee, maybe they like different texture, if you cooked too thin, make it thick. If you cooked too thick, try to make it thin. Diff babies have diff "style".... Hope you can find the right texture that your baby like.

P.S. you can check out the MCH booklet, 20lb should be very good!! Don't worry!

大宅

積分: 1234

3#
發表於 05-7-30 22:47 |只看該作者

20 lb is very good..... as long as the BB is healthy and active, then should be fine.

Did you baby take other food? Since 11th month, Hayhay also cannot finish all the congee at a time..... just take a few mouth of congee and then shout and want to get out from the highchair....... later we find out that he may be getting bored with the congee and also, he's losing his patient and want to play rather than staying in the highchair.......

So we Introduced new recipe (e.g., making the congee thicker, adding new food like cheese, beancurd and give him mashed potata/sweet potato/cereal/ABC pasta) and my maid also let him play when feeding. The situation is getting better (though still take a long time to finish a meal )

add oil la

sandy

複式洋房

積分: 423

4#
發表於 05-7-30 22:50 |只看該作者

我個女有時都會唔係好肯食粥,咁我就會暑中轉下口味,有時食下BABY FOOD 有時食下糊仔,唔係一定要食粥嘅,唔洗太擔心喇!

民房

積分: 69

5#
發表於 05-7-31 00:30 |只看該作者

Hi, carriegary,

我個女(十一個幾月)近日都唔肯食粥, 我就試下煲爛飯比佢食, 點知又肯食wor, 你又試下啦!

別墅

積分: 835

6#
發表於 05-7-31 15:41 |只看該作者

Thanks all Mami. I will try.

民房

積分: 23

7#
發表於 05-8-3 01:16 |只看該作者

Re: Try try baby food

My son will be one year old on Thursday. He also does like eating rice soup. Then I started giving him Gerber 2nd food such as chicken noodle, pears and chicken, beef with carrots, etc. He likes them so much that he eat more and more each day. Now, he can eat 3 cans of baby food each day. In the morning, I give him oatmeal with applesauce and banana (Gerber 2nd food), in the afternoon, he usually eat chicken noodle, for dinner, I give him either Turkey rice or beef with carrots.
Some mamas told me congee is not as nutritional as baby food. I don't know if it's true but I personally prefer feeding my baby with baby food as it is convenient and saves me a lot of time. I can keep it in a fridge for a day or two if he refuses to eat.

民房

積分: 23

8#
發表於 05-8-3 01:25 |只看該作者

Also, you can try use dry scallop and pork to make 粥. My baby Justin loves it so much. I use slow cooker to make the congee and dry scallops become very soft that my baby loves to chew and eat.

Try try and add oil la!

別墅

9#
發表於 05-8-4 00:47 |只看該作者

我囡囡都係唔係好肯食粥, 佢食十啖左右便合埋個嘴唔肯再食. 之後我媽媽再開奶比佢食佢又食晒喎.. 激死 ! 依家咪每日比佢食兩餐粥, 之後再補奶law. 唉!!!! 都唔明佢點解唔鐘意食.

係呢, 想問下你地個B 每日幾點訓架?

大宅

積分: 3912

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 05-8-7 10:23 |只看該作者

我係路過架!被個topic吸引左入黎睇下!
我個囡都曾經唔係好鍾意食粥仔(味道較淡)!佢比較鍾意食糊仔多D(味道較甜)
後來發現,粥內放入紅蘿蔔/密豆/蛋黃/節瓜(其中一款材料,這些味道較甜),囡囡很喜歡吃,一邊播歌仔或囡囡喜愛的VCD,有時還可吃兩碗。您地也可試下,看看是否成功,如成功的話一定要再上來告訴給我聽!

男爵府

積分: 6955

11#
發表於 05-8-7 11:09 |只看該作者

carriegary 寫道:
係呢, 想問下你地個B 每日幾點訓架?

Right before 1yr old birthday, she slept at 8:30pm sharp. Right after 1yr old birthday, she sleeps at 10+pm... really dunno why...

There are many other SUDDEN changes at the birthday night:
- she can walk by herself
- she can stop while walking without any help
- she can make a turn while walking
- she can run
- she can sleep while standing
- she can sing along with the "bed-time songs" and does not want to go to sleep while singing...

Really "no air" to play with her now...

別墅

12#
發表於 05-8-8 00:28 |只看該作者

嘩... 你BB 就好啦. 甘早訓... 我阿囡晚晚都成十二點,一點先訓, 都唔知點解??? 我依家嘗試教到佢最後餐奶係10:00pm, 唔知會唔會早d 訓呢?

別墅

13#
發表於 05-8-11 00:29 |只看該作者

Hi wyy922

我媽咪依家煲d杰粥比佢食, 佢又肯食喎... 依家唔理甘多啦, 佢食得幾多得幾多啦.

哎呀.. 個日生日party 都無同你女女影返張相潻.. 真可惜 :-(

別墅

14#
發表於 05-8-12 00:03 |只看該作者

wyy922

你個女都好似你者. 係呢, 你同女女去左邊到攪生日party 呀?

別墅

15#
發表於 05-8-13 00:53 |只看該作者

wyy922

本打算係屋企同佢開過生日會, 點知佢正日(8/27) 撞正太婆擺生日酒, 甘就順李成章同太婆一齊攪law. 而佢d 契爺契媽就提早同佢慶祝law.

係呢, 你個女有無返playgroup 架, 我依家搵緊比佢上, 我媽咪話沙田廣場有, 你有無興趣一齊呀?

別墅

16#
發表於 05-8-13 15:21 |只看該作者

wyy922

我今日打過去沙田廣場個間叫 '地利亞好時光' 佢星期六有班 我唸住同佢上11:15 - 12:45 $350/4 lesson. 我想十月先同佢上, 不過依家可以報名. 你有無興趣一齊上呀. 佢話mummy 要同BB 一齊上playgroup 架.

首頁

尾頁

跳至