首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 27

1#
發表於 05-7-1 03:31 |只看該作者

anyone want good indon maid

Dear all,
My Indon maid work for me almost 2 years. She will finish her 2-years contract with me in september. I can release her earlier , anytime from mid-july to sept, provided that she can find a good employer.(because my little girl will be on summer holiday and she can go to her grandparent's house during this period. and the new phili maid will come b4 sept) the maid's information is as follow:

Martial status: single
Strengths :
1. good at cooking, including chinese soup( she knows how to pick up all the materials and boil old - fire soup), chinese medicine (leung -cha )
2 neat, tidy & clean : since she like everthing in good order and like the home as well as herself clean. It is no need to push or instruct her to do the cleaning job. she will do it by herself and you will let her hug your kids without worry.
3. efficient : she do things very fast and good
4. honest : no lies, no borrowing money, no losing things happened
5. feeding baby well : she is patient and will feed the baby very well.
6. clever, nice and have good memory, love children and will play with kids.
6. good cantonese - both listening and speaking

weakness
1. because she likes to keep clean, so she will take bath n spend some time to keep herself clean, but reasonable , i think
2.she is well educated so sometimes she will read books n newspaper ( you know that she do things very efficeint)
3. she receive the standard salary $3270 from us, (don't know whether it is a weakness or not )
4. she has 2 sat and 2 sun off per month. (don't know whether it is a weakness or not )

Job description in my family
1. cooking, cleaning, ironing , all the household chores
2. take care of my girl from2.5 up to now is 4.5 years old.

reason to terminate
Because my girl will go to international school this sept, therefore, i would like to employ a phili maid who can help her to do revision and teach her to do the homework

conclusion
if you want INDON maid, her performance is excellent. I haven't scold her these 2 years, not even 1 time. Partly because i am good temper, partly because she can do the task without supervision. ( i am very busy working woman, from 7 amto 8pm) All the things at home is handled by her. the most excellent thing is that you can go out and let baby follow her without worry. she will not bully baby and love children. Actually, I am a little bit worried that I cannot employ a phili maid as good as she. but she cannot speak eng to my girl . so i have no choice and have to change.

Anyone interested can leave a message to me
thanks a lot

複式洋房

積分: 129

2#
發表於 05-7-1 10:09 |只看該作者

Re: anyone want good indon maid

Did she need to go home first?Can u ask her to call me because I just fried my bad maid yesterday and find another maid instead of her,but u said she is good and I'm interested,I decide to sign the contract with the new maid on Monday,so pls ask her to call me ASAP,pls check pm,I'll leave my phone no,tks a lot!

男爵府

積分: 6022

3#
發表於 05-7-1 12:06 |只看該作者

I am looking for a indo maid at the moment and am interested to have an appointment with your maid. can she handle new born baby??

thx.

別墅

積分: 539

4#
發表於 05-7-1 17:58 |只看該作者

hi kitkitkit

I'd like a maid to take care of new born baby independently with good character.

Pls check pm for my contact details.

Thanks.

複式洋房

積分: 188

5#
發表於 05-7-1 19:04 |只看該作者

Could I have an interview with her? pls check pm

複式洋房

積分: 382

6#
發表於 05-7-1 20:59 |只看該作者

睇落都唔錯,點解你要換人呀?

kitkitkit 寫道:
Dear all,
My Indon maid work for me almost 2 years. She will finish her 2-years contract with me in september. I can release her earlier , anytime from mid-july to sept, provided that she can find a good employer.(because my little girl will be on summer holiday and she can go to her grandparent's house during this period. and the new phili maid will come b4 sept) the maid's information is as follow:

Martial status: single
Strengths :
1. good at cooking, including chinese soup( she knows how to pick up all the materials and boil old - fire soup), chinese medicine (leung -cha )
2 neat, tidy & clean : since she like everthing in good order and like the home as well as herself clean. It is no need to push or instruct her to do the cleaning job. she will do it by herself and you will let her hug your kids without worry.
3. efficient : she do things very fast and good
4. honest : no lies, no borrowing money, no losing things happened
5. feeding baby well : she is patient and will feed the baby very well.
6. clever, nice and have good memory, love children and will play with kids.
6. good cantonese - both listening and speaking

weakness
1. because she likes to keep clean, so she will take bath n spend some time to keep herself clean, but reasonable , i think
2.she is well educated so sometimes she will read books n newspaper ( you know that she do things very efficeint)
3. she receive the standard salary $3270 from us, (don't know whether it is a weakness or not )
4. she has 2 sat and 2 sun off per month. (don't know whether it is a weakness or not )

Job description in my family
1. cooking, cleaning, ironing , all the household chores
2. take care of my girl from2.5 up to now is 4.5 years old.

reason to terminate
Because my girl will go to international school this sept, therefore, i would like to employ a phili maid who can help her to do revision and teach her to do the homework

conclusion
if you want INDON maid, her performance is excellent. I haven't scold her these 2 years, not even 1 time. Partly because i am good temper, partly because she can do the task without supervision. ( i am very busy working woman, from 7 amto 8pm) All the things at home is handled by her. the most excellent thing is that you can go out and let baby follow her without worry. she will not bully baby and love children. Actually, I am a little bit worried that I cannot employ a phili maid as good as she. but she cannot speak eng to my girl . so i have no choice and have to change.

Anyone interested can leave a message to me
thanks a lot

水晶宮

積分: 59812

hashtag影視迷勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

7#
發表於 05-7-1 21:20 |只看該作者

如果佢真係好似你講0甘好, 0甘我覺得你唔應該換人囉~~~

佢既performance0甘好, 而你呢兩年以黎又未鬧過佢......你換過另一個都唔知有無佢0甘好, take好大既risk呀!!

同埋我覺得幫你囡囡溫功課同講英文唔可以倚賴個工人囉, 不如幫囡囡正正經經搵個補習老師仲實濟啦!

以上只係我少少既意見, 如果得罪, 請見諒!

複式洋房

積分: 102

8#
發表於 05-7-1 23:50 |只看該作者

I am interested. Please PM the contacty details.
Thanks

別墅

積分: 590

9#
發表於 05-7-2 00:44 |只看該作者

I'm interested.
Did she get a new ER already?
Please check pm.

男爵府

積分: 6099

10#
發表於 05-7-2 01:21 |只看該作者

kitkitkit
pls check pm

民房

11#
發表於 05-7-2 10:42 |只看該作者

我都覺得你的說法正確
好可能會好後悔
但當時系咁(言念)
而且又已經入紙申請和柬了菲傭
唯有go ahead

各位媽咪
1.由於女女july 15 放暑假,我會安排工人15號之後才interview,如有興趣,請留tel,在我會順pm的次序回覆各位
2.newborn 我會有d 擔心,她有愛心,但無揍newborn經驗
3.請著名幾多個小孩,她是一個好傭工,我想幫他找個好家庭服務
4.自己都做人媽媽,明白返工時幾掛住小朋友,既然她好,只是想幫忙有需要的媽媽,絕不收任何利益或金錢的
謝謝

男爵府

積分: 6099

12#
發表於 05-7-2 11:10 |只看該作者

kitkitkit,

我係pm度已留tel, 希望可以盡快約interview啦

我本身係一個全職媽媽(希望你個工人唔會介意長時間同太太一齊啦), 有一個剛2歲既囝囝, 係一個非常簡單既家庭(兩公婆&一個小朋友 )請工人係希望佢可以幫忙做家務&煮兩餐, 咁我就可以專心教導囝囝, 而且囝囝日漸長大, 我有時真係好想約d好朋友見面聚舊, 但又唔放心囝囝交比d冇愛心同冇經驗既工人照顧

kitkitkit 寫道:
1.由於女女july 15 放暑假,我會安排工人15號之後才interview,如有興趣,請留tel,在我會順pm的次序回覆各位

3.請著名幾多個小孩,她是一個好傭工,我想幫他找個好家庭服務

民房

13#
發表於 05-7-2 11:23 |只看該作者

有媽咪系留言問是否好得一次都未罵過
answer:
她是人
當然也有做錯野的時候
但所犯皆是小毛病
加上他平日表現好
你不會因小小野就罵他
因為覺得不需要
最主要是他肯say sorry
不會激到你火滾
還有一重點
我是出名好脾氣
所以真的一次都無大罵過
可能粗聲粗氣試過
但自己不記得會有都未定

民房

14#
發表於 05-7-2 13:27 |只看該作者

有媽咪問會否工人和舊雇主- 即我- 感情太好是否一個問題
answer
我想不會
如前所言
我好忙
早出晚歸
有時間有氣都留番同阿女相處
他一切都是自動玻
我和他也只是工作上交代
沒有時間和他建立關係的
他也不知我好滿意和感謝他在我無比繁忙去穩食謀生的日子幫我揍女
令我放心無後顧之憂
唯一幫蕃他的就是幫他find 個好雇主而已
他現在也未知我幫他做這些安排
一切留待15號
放心
他eq高
系用心打工做好每件事的人

民房

15#
發表於 05-7-2 13:49 |只看該作者

各位媽咪
請恕我在這裡擇中回應大家pm中的問題
1. 完了我的約他是否立即放假
我相信他可以相量的
但一年內跟入境處的例
好像都要放一次的
我也不清楚
可能要check下先
.2. 我會七月十六日比電話各位媽咪約實interview時間
在此之前不會打住
因反工忙
且都要好多日之後
3.有媽咪不放心比電話人
我都明
但請不要email
因為好多人
你pm我一次
我到時pm番你
我會容易處理d
全在這裡進行吧
謝謝

民房

16#
發表於 05-7-6 09:20 |只看該作者

dear all,
The maid is not afraid of dogs. Actually, her previsious employer has one beijing dog. She loves it.

I will give all of u a call on Friday (july 15) to arrange an interview with her .
Thanks a lot.

民房

積分: 111

17#
發表於 05-7-6 23:12 |只看該作者

Hi,Kit Kit Kit,

I'm urgent to find a new maid,because my maid stolen money & always talk mobile too many..many..many.I want a new maid start in Aug or Sept.
I'm a working mother.I want a maid to take care my 2 years daughter ,me & my husband only.

Because at daytime only maid & my daughter ,so i need one is recomend.

I can offer Sunday holiday.
Here is my e-mail address:[email protected]
My mobile is:94786473
Winnie & Celine & Edwina[email protected] :-D http://www.babyhome.com.tw/bb/37826 :-D 我叫何思慧2006-3-11日出世了,拍左WYETH奶粉廣告呀!有個可愛姐姐叫何思盈Birthday is 24-10-2003. :-D :-D

民房

積分: 3

18#
發表於 05-7-6 23:46 |只看該作者

I am interested. Please check PM

侯爵府

積分: 21071

睛靈勳章

19#
發表於 05-7-7 10:13 |只看該作者

I am interest also, I just have a kid 20 months, me and my husband, not much work to do, pls check pm!

複式洋房

積分: 250

20#
發表於 05-7-7 10:43 |只看該作者

Kit kit,

Pls check PM.

首頁

尾頁

跳至