跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 33

1#
發表於 05-6-27 23:47 |只看該作者

好煩呀 阿仔好難入睡 我好SLEEPY 救命

He is 12 months. My husband and I have been sleeping with him for months. Every night sleeping is a battle.

He won't 扭計when it's time for sleeping (10pm, light off, music on). However, 佢响張5尺床碌來碌去, 由頭至尾, 左至右碌完, 都瞓唔著. but seems like he was trying hard to sleep. 好彩就45 mins ok, 唔好彩? 1.5hrs+. 陪佢瞓, 我自己瞓着完又醒咗幾次佢都未瞓着. 飯我又未食飽, 涼又未冲, 返工嘢又未執.

(He doesn't sleep much, around 8 hrs, the longest.) Since my maid takes care of him during daytime, i want to take care of him at nite even it's tough. He only has 1 nap in the afternoon around 1 to 2.5hrs.

I tried "cold turkey" method before. He cried 30-45 mins for the first 2 nites but by the end of the 2nd week, he cried for almost 3 hrs before he slept, ie around 2am. The theory didn't work ?! After that experience, he would play till 1 am before he was willing to go to bed. And he cried like hell whenever he saw his cot. So, I stopped the cold turkey method.

I wonder if i should use cold turkey again, just let him cry for another 8 weeks (?) Please help!!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至