跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 480

1#
發表於 03-3-20 23:53 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有沒有台灣媽媽在這裡?

鷹女黃=Queen Elizabeth II??? :) How old is your kid(s)?

I am not a 台灣媽媽 but I have a 台灣仔仔. He is already 14 mth old.

複式洋房

2#
發表於 03-3-21 12:53 |顯示全部帖子

I was living in Hsinchu for 1 yr.

Before getting married, I found that 台灣仔 was better than 香港仔.

Now, it is in the other way.... :-(

So, how often u go back to Taiwan?

複式洋房

3#
發表於 03-3-21 21:09 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, he doesn't cook, doesn't do any houseworks now, and doesn't help me to look after the kid sometime...really want to kick him out!!!!

Do you bring along the baby with you when you go home?

Ummmm...Do you speak Mandarin with your kid at home??

複式洋房

4#
發表於 03-3-25 00:25 |顯示全部帖子

I've just perpared the following list. Please update if you want!

1. 鷹女黃 - 囡囡
2. ysmhkg (Alice) - 女兒心心
3. Natasha - 女兒
4. Caroline (板橋) -女兒
5. joannek (HK) - 仔仔蓁蓁 – 2002/01
6. amyliang (台北)- 女兒Ka Ka

複式洋房

5#
發表於 03-3-25 00:35 |顯示全部帖子

鷹女黃, You are so lucky that you don't need to take your baby with you when you go home. It's nightmare...

I don't appreciate some Taiwanese 'Men' after I move to Shanghai, including my husband. Now, I'm so independent that I don't need a husband!

Of course, it's no doubt that Taiwanese 'Women' are very nice! I also have a Taiwanese friend who married to a HK guy.

複式洋房

6#
發表於 03-3-25 00:42 |顯示全部帖子

Amy,

Your Cantonese could be improved quickly if you keep chating and watching TV.

I also did not know any Mandarin before I met my husband. I learnt it slowly when I was in Taiwan because I only had couple friends overthere and I mainly watched the Japanese Channels. (I miss the TV channels in Taiwan so much!)

My Mandarin improve a lot since I am living in China. Coz' there are so many babies in the area we are living and just keep talking and talking...no good TV programmes in here ah!

To All Mums,

I always speaking Cantonese to 蓁蓁 as he must know Mandarin when he gose to shcool in the future. He could understand both Mandarin and Cantonese. I think most of you are speaking Mandarin to your babies while daddy is speaking Cantonese...

複式洋房

7#
發表於 03-3-29 00:30 |顯示全部帖子

Caroline, I like the臭豆腐 you said.
Anyone knows how to cook雞肉飯?

鷹女黃, the免費的函授課程 started many years ago. I found this ad in HK in 198x.

Tearfly, Whenever you are unhappy, chat with friends and it would help.
I was pregnant when I was in Taiwan. I always cried at that moment but my husband didn’t understand what I thought and felt. So, I chatted a lot online and I would feel a lot better afterward.

We were planned to go to Taiwan and HK next week but it’s cancelled due to the肺炎.

複式洋房

8#
發表於 03-3-29 23:38 |顯示全部帖子

I did not watch the last night news but no SARS reported tonight. I knew that there were at least 4 cases in Shanghai now.

I believe it is not safe here...just be careful la!

複式洋房

9#
發表於 03-4-2 19:25 |顯示全部帖子

Tearfly,

I also delivered the baby in 浸會. I stayed in the ‘Big Room’ which 7 people shared a room. The bad thing is there is 1 toilet only. The good thing is we can share our experiences together (u know, many women like chatting, and u can imagine 7 women chatting together).

You can check the diff packages from diff hospitals on-line.

Regarding with 產後憂鬱症, on the day I delivered the baby, my husband was attending a meeting in Taiwan. He arrived HK 2 days later. Firstly, it is not easy to deliver the baby without the support of my husband. And many people might think I was a single-mother. Secondly, the 1st question he asked me when he went to hospital was, ‘Where can I get internet access?’ He just stayed tilled 8pm while I wanted him to stayed with me for another 2 hours. Afterward, I lost my control and crying for many hours. It’s not a good experience indeed.

Tearfly, please tell your husband what you want in advance and let him understand what 產before憂鬱症 and 產後憂鬱症 are ASAP. My husband always refuses to understand these 2 topics and we always argue till now.

複式洋房

10#
發表於 03-4-2 19:27 |顯示全部帖子

產後減肥 – I am unemployed and I look after the baby by myself. Now, I am 2 kg lighter than before pregnant.

My kid got輪狀病毒. The worst thing is he has fever and my husband is away. I took him to hospital for hanging the salt water last night. Really ‘No Eyes See’ for the hospital in Shanghai
:-( :-(

複式洋房

11#
發表於 03-4-16 22:49 |顯示全部帖子

Congratulations! You will be parents soon!

催生 will not cause any danger. No worry. Just like hanging the salt water. I spent about 5 to 6 hoursn for the delivery after hanging the 催生 liquid.

複式洋房

12#
發表於 03-4-19 10:09 |顯示全部帖子

dreamay 寫道:
想請教一下有小朋友開始上學的台灣媽媽,
我的小朋友已一歲半了,
聽到很多香港媽媽對幼稚園的選擇似乎花盡心思,
對這邊的教育制度仍一頭霧水的我,
聽的多煩惱跟著多,
到底該從何下手?幾歲該開始找學校?
能不能請有經驗的媽咪給些中肯的建議....
Tks.

Dreamay,

You kid should go to kindergarden in 09/2004. For those who is born in btw Sep 2001 to Dec 2001 have an option of going to kindergarden in 09/2004 or 09/2005. If so, you should enrol one year before he/she goes to kindergarden.

The second choice is Playgroups which provide the half-day education programme for the kids who are 2 yr + but it's a lot more expensive than the traditioanl kindergarden, e.g. those schools in Kowloon Tong.

There are many discussions in the Education Section in BK. I believe that you should consider the following points:

1. Do u want the kid go to the 'Famous School'? If so, you should consider those in Kowloon Tong.
2. Location - It may affect the location of the primary school
3. School Fees

The education system in HK always changes! And I hope this message would help u!

複式洋房

13#
發表於 03-4-24 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

Tearfly,

I don't suggest you going to the hot spring, in case the spring water is unclean. 桑拿 may be too hot to both of you. You are better to ask your doctor when you go to check up next time. Just because everyone is different.

Do you attend any 'Ma Ma Class' in Taiwan. I went to these classes nearly every weekend when I was pregnant in Taiwan. And the 'Ma Ma Megazines' and books are a lot better in Taiwan than HK. However, the baby stuff is cheaper in HK than Taiwan.

Take Care!

複式洋房

14#
發表於 03-4-24 15:50 |顯示全部帖子

kkliao,

It's glad to hear that you're back! You must be busy of feeding the baby now. Take the rest as much as possilbe!

複式洋房

15#
發表於 03-4-24 23:23 |顯示全部帖子

kitkat0824,

I did not compare the baby clothes because I didn't need to buy any (my baby is wearing my cousin's clothes). I mainly compared the milk bottles, pillows, and general 嬰兒用品. Such as the milk bottles, Pigeon, Nuk and Avent should be more expensive in Taiwan...Hope I do not mislead all of you! :-P

During the Chinese NY, I bought one pair of 'Yellow Duck Ma Ma' scissors in Jusco and it'd rushed after a week I used (cut the food in small pieces and I cleaned it immediately after used)!!! So, please do not buy this product! Don't waste money!!

The formula milk is very expensive in Taiwan, I think it's caused by 2 factors: sales tax and the marketing cost. These milk manufacturers organise 'Ma Ma classes' elsewhere in Taiwan and you can imagine where the $$ come from...

複式洋房

16#
發表於 03-4-25 13:17 |顯示全部帖子

kitkat0824,

I've left Taiwan for 1.5 yrs now. I remembered the A+ No.1 (from the US) was about NT$700 per tin (900g) in supermarket. How come the formaula milk is so cheap now!!

複式洋房

17#
發表於 03-4-26 16:41 |顯示全部帖子

WANGMA,

I was living in 竹北. I will let you know if I go back by the end of June.

複式洋房

18#
發表於 03-4-28 13:38 |顯示全部帖子

Timmy is handsome too!

複式洋房

19#
發表於 03-4-29 15:59 |顯示全部帖子

<<台灣人怕死嗎?>>

I've just seen this topic in 自由講場. There is a good message which is complaining about the Taiwanese Government. Please have a look!

Of course, I think many people are afraid of death in the world!

複式洋房

20#
發表於 03-4-29 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

The message I was talking about was that ‘Email from Singapore’. “看著你們拒絕量體溫,反對隔離,反對這個,反對那個,只要用"人權"二字就壓死官員的作業,也是疫情將會無法控制的開始.” – I don’t know it’s true or not but I’ve told my husband and see if he would tell more Taiwanese about this. And it’s the point I wanted to tell you.

I also agree to close the hospitals, to separate the relevant people. In fact, those people were separated without any notices might have no time to do any arrangement. For example, there was no one would take care the children at home.

The HK Chinese is not happy with the Taiwan Government now, just because of those 三十三團員和領隊 and refuse HK Chinese going to Taiwan in the near future. I’ve read some news about how bad the Taiwan Government treated them.

As a result, everyone forgot the main purpose of that email from SG – how to avoid SARS and not to spread SARS...

I hope all your families in Taiwan are fine.

Once the condition in HK is becoming better (at least ‘Safe’), I will take my kid back to HK for a while. I don’t feel safe in Shanghai. "種族歧視" is not avoidable elsewhere. I believe HK Chinese is 歧視 by everywhere all over the world now!

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

首頁

尾頁

跳至