跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 19

1#
發表於 09-3-14 14:08 |只看該作者
IPUX CS1310 / Techgear CS1310

I was looking for a IP cam to put in my home to monitor the environment (maid, baby, surveillance). I did SO MUCH research on most of the IP camera on the market. I went to the computer mall in Wanchai and MK and tested most of the IP cam sold in HK. I saw the demo of a lot of IP camera on-line also, and this IPUX CS1310 camera is the best one so far. I found out that his camera is an OEM product of Fitivision, a subsidery of Foxconn (This camera is selling in North America under the name TrendNet TV-IP422W). Anyway, I had a few IP camera in mind such as the popular Panasonic BL-C131, Vivotek PT7137, D-link 5220, and a few others but I chose this IPUX CS1310 at the end. This IP camera is currently selling for $1500-1690, which is a very good price for its functions. I almost bought the Panasonic IP cam because there are lots of good review on it, but I chose this IP cam at the end. Here is why I chose this camera:

1) Lens, and Night Vision.
This is only one of the very few IP camera that has Infrared LED that makes the camera function effectively even at total darkness 0 LUX. Even without the IR LED, the lens is excellent under low light condition. This is because of its 1/4 inch CMOS sensor at F1.8. The picture quality beats many other IP camera, including the Panasonic BL-C131 which uses 1/6 inch CMOS. Go on-line at take a look at the demo camera if you don't believe me. FYI, The bigger the CMOS sensor, the better it is for low light condition and the less noise it gets. Being able to see things in TOTAL darkness makes this a PERFECT surveillance camera. Why do you want a camera that cannot see well in low light condition at night? At night is probably the most important part of the day when you need a surveillance camera. This camera beats ALL others in this catergory. The quality of the image is great, but may be not as well as some camera with progressive CCD sensor. Those camera with CCD are a lot more expensive and probably don't have infrared LED (so cannot see in darkness) or lack some of the functions below.

2) Phone/PDA compatable.
I would like to be able to see my camera wherever I go. This camera supports RTSP. This means that I can use my 3G phone or PDA to watch my camera live, smooth video with sound! This even works with iphone with 3rd party software that can view 3pg files. Panasonic bl-c131 on the other hand, can only display static jpeg image on the PDA or iphone. (You can actually get the Panasonic to send mpeg4 files, but it's not mentioned in the manual and you need to do some research to do that.)

3)Full duplex audio. (Built-in mic and speaker output)
This is one of the very few camera that has this function. You can actually at the same time listen to and speak to someone/something at the camera, like an intercom.

4)Pan 330° side-to-side and tilt 105° up-and-down from any Internet connection.
This camera can rotate at 330 degree, where the Panasonic can only do something like 140 degree.

5) Firefox and Safari browser compatable.
Works best with Internet Explorer for full functionality, but also works on Firefox and Safari but w/o sound. Many other camera won't even work on Firefox or Safari.

6)USB port.
Very few IP camera has this function. You can actually plug in a USB thumb drive or a harddrive so that you can record image to it, without having to set up a separate FTP. Although, using a FTP can give you better flexibility.

7) Trio stream MJPEG and MPEG4 and 3PG simultanouly.
Only newer IP camera has this function, giving you the ability to record/stream different format at the same time.

8)Detachable Wi-fi antenna and WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
Not all IP camera support this. Many older ones don't support WPA2 encryption. With detachable Wi-Fi antenna, you can change to a more powerful antenna or a directional antenna.

9)Being able to turn off the green/orange LED.
This is a smart function. You have the option to turn off the green/orange LED on the camera, so that people won't notice the camera and it's less annoying.

10)CPU ARM9 base
RAM 32Mbyte SDRAM
ROM 8Mbyte NOR Flash
OS Linux
That's more RAM than what you find in many other IP camera.

11) Relatively quiet and quick motor.
It's annoying if the motor is noisy when the camera turns. The motor is fast, too.

12) GPIO
I don't have much use in this one yet, but you never know. Only some professional camera has this function. This allow you to connect to alarm systems or smoke alarm or to make it call a emergency number...

CON: I wish ViewCommander Mobile for WM6 supported this IP camera, so that I can control the movement of the camera with my PDA phone/ smartphone. Right now I can only watch the video with sound with RTSP link.

I just love this camera because I think it's better than most other camera in the same price range. The tricky part is knowing how to use port forwarding in your router, just like any other IP camera. You may need to change the default http and rtsp port on the Trendnet IP camera if your ISP blocked the ports. (I had to change the http port from 80 to 82). Registering a free dynamic DNS is useful too if you don't have a static IP, so that you can always connect to your camera whenever and wherever you go. This camera is definitely a winner!

複式洋房

積分: 151

2#
發表於 09-3-21 18:27 |只看該作者
I also just bought this cam, but I have problem with the setting of updating of IP address. I have entered my account registered with xxx.dyndns.org in the cam setting, but IP address cannot be updated itself. Please advice me.

禁止發言

積分: 981

3#
發表於 09-3-23 11:20 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1741

4#
發表於 09-3-24 18:12 |只看該作者
可惜, 隻cam 完全被我公司的 firewall block 左. 反而 vivotek 可以.

複式洋房

積分: 151

5#
發表於 09-3-27 01:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 isomaniac 於 09-3-23 11:20 發表
我同家人共用緊以下devices:

iphone3G, HTC Dimond, Nokia 5800, PC.

ipcam: vivotek, seteye

想問下,你用咩方法係iphone上睇你個 ip cam? 係睇到 static images (auto reload) 定真係睇到 video ? (你有無 jailbr ...

The sales demonstrated by inputting rtsp://......... into his Iphone which used a software downloaded from internet. The software named 'Mplayer' but not sure. It showed a movie as 'streaming'.

民房

積分: 24

6#
發表於 09-4-5 23:54 |只看該作者
why I can't in the web successfully when I type in rtsp://.........ar,I use N95 mobil phone,thanks.

民房

7#
發表於 09-4-15 01:40 |只看該作者
oh,幾經testing查詢零售及原代理商techinican得到指南再testing方成功用手電打rtsp://name.homeip.net/3gp 睇到 or 用電腦打rtsp://name.homeip.net/3gp <--此電腦又必要安裝軟件RealPlayer10.5+QuickTime 7(否則can't see)

民房

積分: 9

8#
發表於 09-4-17 20:55 |只看該作者
i have bought 2 1310, one could be access via internet while the other couldn't. Here is my config:

Cam A: 192.168.1.210
HTTP: 6000
RSTP:1025

Cam B: 192.168.1.200
HTTP: 80
RTSP: 554

Router: Linksys

I have tried diff. DMZ/Port forward combination.
1) Cam A DMZ, Cam B port forward
2) Cam A port forward, Cam B DMZ
3) Disable DMZ, both cam port forward

However, only one Cam (Cam A) could be viewed via internet.

Could anyone help pls

民房

積分: 20

9#
發表於 09-4-23 15:59 |只看該作者
Are u using PCCW? The ports may have blocked. Change Cam B not to use 80 and 554

民房

10#
發表於 09-4-24 15:28 |只看該作者
I'm same used this ip-cam,I change port from" 80 and 554"to 8080 and 8554,ok ar

民房

積分: 30

11#
發表於 09-4-28 15:08 |只看該作者
我公司都係睇唔到ipcam,你意思vivotek可以,係呢個可以係公司pc到睇到?另想問咁係唔係ipphone才可睇ipcam,thanks

原帖由 chpyeung 於 09-3-24 18:12 發表
可惜, 隻cam 完全被我公司的 firewall block 左. 反而 vivotek 可以.

首頁

尾頁

跳至