跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 459

1#
發表於 04-10-21 17:09 |只看該作者

印印靜靜雞買電話... 點算?

My maid has brought a mobile phone - $2,8XX, but she didn't tell us. We've found that there's an invoice.

I've already provided her a mobile. What can I do?

She don't know we know she has a mobile.
:-? ;-) 8-) :-P :-? ;-) 8-) :-P :-? :-P

別墅

積分: 864

2#
發表於 04-10-21 17:29 |只看該作者

Re: 印印靜靜雞買電話... 點算?

did you allow her to process mobile phone of her own. if no, then remind her again. There is nothing more you can do you cannot say that you have checked her stuff (I suppose) and found an invoice.

洋房

積分: 34

3#
發表於 04-10-21 19:22 |只看該作者

她們有錢就身痕, 好似我個印印咪又係咁, 自己出咗個手電都冇同我講啦, 好彩就係佢買電話咭, 暫時都不用擔心住. 其實如果她們是同屋企人講長途電話, 我是接受及量解的, 但是她們會越講越離譜, 成日同啲香港朋友煲粥, 她們真係唔駛怕僱主不喜歡的, 最主要的成因就是她們還清agent fee就會大把錢, 而且工作態度和熱盛都不知去了那裏.

洋房

4#
發表於 04-10-25 11:16 |只看該作者

She doesn't use the phone in front of me. And my daughter said that the maid sometimes uses her own telephone when they are on the way (in MTR)

別墅

積分: 864

5#
發表於 04-10-25 16:39 |只看該作者

it is so bad that maid usually do something bad behind us. So be careful that your maid just keep on talking thro the mobile phone and neglect the safety of your child when she takes her out.

別墅

積分: 666

6#
發表於 04-10-27 15:28 |只看該作者

cher_mummy,

I strongly recommend you to make sure the money she used to buy handphone is from her salary, not from stealing money. My maid bought a SamSung Anycall and so many stuff for the last year. I suspect where does her money come from since they are willing to spend a month salary on the phone. One day she was caught by me that she stole my money. So pls be careful.

I hate maid to talk phone all the time. I ask my last maid (she was fired once I found she stole my money) to talk bewteen 10:00pm tp 12:00pm. It is even wrose. She is sleepy all the time in the daytime. I regret to let her has a handphone.A new mail will arrive next month and I have told her "NO handphone is allowed". In order to protect our kids and family, we cannot be nice to them. They are asking more and more.

別墅

積分: 885

7#
發表於 04-10-27 19:39 |只看該作者

我個印印都係偷偷地出了電話,在我簽約前佢都係應承過我同agent話唔出電話,到宜家黎左成年,咪又係出左部,哎!最初我同佢講working days唔好開電話,送亞囡返學放學同出街更加唔可以帶電話。昨天我還未返工見到佢個電話放o係床上未有關機,人就去左送亞囡返學,到我出門口就用屋企個電話打去佢手機,我仲叫佢拿個手機出來,問佢點解唔熄機,仲o係佢面前check返先前打出打入d電話,話佢都好busy講電話喎,我同佢講再發現下次working days開電話,我就會幫佢keep起個電話,等佢放假先比佢,到最後的結局就係佢叫我即時幫佢keep住個電話,放假前一晚先比返佢!

洋房

8#
發表於 04-11-1 16:21 |只看該作者

Up to this monent, she didn't told us she've got a new mobile.

I've already given her a mobile phone when she's take care of my child outside in order to keep contact with her at first and up to now. She seldom use my hand phone but only rec'd some SMS in the beginning. And, now nothing rec'd as she've already used her own mobile I think. She seems not using my phone to call her friends lar.

Did you allow her to use her hand phone when she's not busy...such as her sleeping time or after sending my child to school....???

首頁

尾頁

跳至