發表於 04-9-19 14:47 |只看該作者

唔比佢星期日day off, 唔易學壞??

同意嗎?

別墅

積分: 864

2#
發表於 04-9-20 09:58 |只看該作者

Re: 唔比佢星期日day off, 唔易學壞??

it all depends on your needs and the quality of maid. if the maid has no heart for work but just come here to 'play', she would turn bad even though you let her day off on weekdays. There are lots of boarding houses all over the territory and they can go to these boarding houses on their day off, pick up the bad habits from others easily.

So I do believe that maids would turn bad easily if you let her day off on weekends. They also need social life. For my case, unfortunately, my maid cannot go out on weekends because of family needs. They know our requirements before they work with us so no problems. Sometimes, if we are available, we will let them go out on weekends.

男爵府

積分: 5082

3#
發表於 04-9-20 11:57 |只看該作者

markchan講得有理..好壞都係睇個工人本身性恪..全人類都一樣..工人唔一定係放星期日就易壞d .. 放平日佢地都可以上其他人屋企 .. 一樣可以接觸其他菲律賓工人.. 我工人都係放星期日..不過佢全日都係向教會度 ..佢話出去central 要洗好多錢.. 想慳多d錢 ..只係一個月一次出去central行下 ..

工人放邊日..最緊要係配合你屋企需要..千祈唔好為左學壞與否這個問題而免強自己..
Ding

大宅

積分: 2119

4#
發表於 04-9-20 15:41 |只看該作者

無錯喇,如果個工人本身係壞嘅,就算唔畀佢放假,佢都會壞.

子爵府

積分: 10596

5#
發表於 04-9-20 23:58 |只看該作者

當然要睇個工人本身性格. 但我卻相信比佢放星期日係會易壞過放平日, 因有太多機會接觸到唔同既人啦! 就算你問啲agent, 佢哋都會話放到的話, 最好放平日啦!

男爵府

積分: 6787

6#
發表於 04-9-21 00:50 |只看該作者

even if you don't let her have Sunday off, she can still be 'polluted', e.g. when she went to the market or waiting for the school bus outside your block. it all depends on her personal quality.

首頁

尾頁

跳至