加快印傭來港?

有無人知道有咩辦法可加快印傭申請來港?

唔該晒

別墅

積分: 864

2#
發表於 04-9-13 14:15 |只看該作者

Re: 加快印傭來港?

have you submitted application to ID for visa? If so, you may once obtained the VCA no from the agent, wrote to ID directly, quote the details of your maid including her vca no and your contact no and of course your reasons for a fast application. For my case, once I faxed the request letter to ID, they called me within a week, the visa was ready for collection in two weeks' time from the date I submitted the letter, so quick and I was very impressed. I asked the agent to go up and collect the visa and the maid arrived in HK two weeks later.

男爵府

積分: 6787

3#
發表於 04-9-13 14:27 |只看該作者

you may write a letter to the Immi. Dept requesting for an urgent processing of the documentation. Just tell them your grounds, e.g. both u and your husband have to work and you have nobody including the grandparents or whoever, to take care of your bb after you resume your work.

洋房

積分: 274

4#
發表於 04-9-13 17:26 |只看該作者

do you have letter sample

tks!

洋房

積分: 65

5#
發表於 04-9-14 00:07 |只看該作者

我剛剛試過, 你只需打電話去imm. dept.
同佢地講就得, 但一定要有理由, 我就話
前一個工人已經走左, 安排照顧兩個女有
困難, 佢一星期已批左, 你試下啦。

別墅

積分: 842

6#
發表於 04-9-15 08:56 |只看該作者

you can ask your agency, they had the sample, you just sign it is ok. The better way is you make the phone call to immgration department.

But the line always busy, very difficult to get through the line.

子爵府

積分: 10537

7#
發表於 04-9-15 11:55 |只看該作者

有agent更係交比agent做啦, 佢幫你打好晒, 你簽個名, 佢又會幫你交&幫你電話follow, 如果immigration唔合作, agent先會叫你自己親身打比immigration架喎....

別墅

積分: 864

8#
發表於 04-9-15 15:10 |只看該作者

i heard that the ID would not entertain any request for urgent processing by agent, if it is not directed from the employer directly. so to show your sincerity, you either have to write to them or contact them directly to speed up the case.

大宅

積分: 1679

9#
發表於 06-12-4 11:42 |只看該作者

係唔係要出咗個Reference number 先可以催?
我係十月底apply個印傭, 個Agent 十一月十五日先交form上ID. 而家12月4日都未有reference number.

各位媽媽請幫忙!! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
:-D 歡迎到我的Blog  :-D

首頁

尾頁

跳至