首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 84

1#
發表於 04-9-7 03:23 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有冇人知邊度有得買洗碗碟機用的洗碗粉呀

Hi Puiyin,

I use "Zanussi" now, as you, I consider also Siemens, but the sales remind me that Siemens doesn't mention the "country of orgin" but "Zanussi" which is made in Italy, so I choose "Zanussi".

Why don't you choose the machine for 12 person? I use the 12persons, I have 5 family members, as my opinion it only waste you a little bit more space, but the inside space is much more than 9persons, but it only 4 procedures less than 9person's machine, I think its ok. I remember the price around $2-300.- expensive than 9 persons' , so I recommand you choose 12 persons.

民房

積分: 84

2#
發表於 04-9-9 16:41 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有冇人知邊度有得買洗碗碟機用的洗碗粉呀

Hi Puiyin,

I agree with CarChu how often between you use the dish washer and oven, my experience is oven is not a neccessary stuff in kitchen.

I remember the size sales in town gas is smaller, you also need to consider the installation, if you use the electronic you only prepare the water tape and electric as same as a washing machine, if you use town gas, you must consider the installation fee.

Have you check the actual size for the ordinary size?
Do you know where? you can check "Zannussi" in New World Dept Store in T.S.T. I find Siemens model in Sai Kung, I also advice you to see the actual sze before you make decision, you will understand why I recommand you to choose 12sets.

p.s. - you can check price at 23880388家庭電器用家協會 with model no. and hot items.

首頁

尾頁

跳至