Re: 請問有冇人知邊度有得買洗碗碟機用的洗碗粉呀

Wellcome supermarket.

大宅

積分: 1793

3#
發表於 04-8-28 00:14 |只看該作者

hi BB1015, LouLou,

I am considering to buy a dish washer. I was told that it consume a lot of water and energy (since hot water is used). Is it true? Which brand do you have? Do you use it every day?

Sorry for so many questions.

cheers,

複式洋房

積分: 471

4#
發表於 04-8-28 15:21 |只看該作者

請問洗碗碟機幾多錢??好用嗎??邊隻牌子好??
thanks

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

大宅

積分: 2724

5#
發表於 04-8-29 21:51 |只看該作者

I have been using dishwashing machine for years. Currently I am using TGC brought from Town Gas.

It is really good in terms of cleaning up oily greesy dishes if you know to use it because a lots of people have a misunderstanding of how a dishwasher works... you have to remove all leftover and rinse the dish before putting into the machine, there would be an simple order to put the dishes so can ensure water can reach every single item (you will be able to get the instruction from the menu).

I have checked with Town Gas of the cost of one single wash (including electricity, gas and water consumption) and found out that each wash will only cost me around $1.00 but I could save a lots of time and have really clean dishes.

I tried three brands:
Sun from Town Gas and Park N Shop (good but discontinued)
Furnish from Wellcome (not satisfactory) and
Cascade from Wing On Department Store for around $3x (I like it most). 10% off when they are on sale.

I would be really good if your kitchen can affore the space for a normal size machine because you can even put the pots and pans in.

Overall, really good and make my cleaning life much much easier and enjoyable.

PS: Mine TGC cost $3xxx cannot remember the exact cost.

I use the machine once a day and I don't see any differencs on my water, gas and electric bills.

已代刪除

大宅

6#
發表於 04-9-4 15:18 |只看該作者

Hi Carchu,

Thanks for your sharing.

I am considering Siemens or Zanussi as they have slimlined model (for 9 plate settings) and the size is similar to a top load washing machine. The price is from $4500 to 5100. From the info. in Siemens brochure, it seems that it (the 9 plate settings) consumes less water but more energy (for warming water) comparing to washing machine.

Carchu, how many plate settings is your dish washer?

cheers,

民房

積分: 84

7#
發表於 04-9-7 03:23 |只看該作者

Hi Puiyin,

I use "Zanussi" now, as you, I consider also Siemens, but the sales remind me that Siemens doesn't mention the "country of orgin" but "Zanussi" which is made in Italy, so I choose "Zanussi".

Why don't you choose the machine for 12 person? I use the 12persons, I have 5 family members, as my opinion it only waste you a little bit more space, but the inside space is much more than 9persons, but it only 4 procedures less than 9person's machine, I think its ok. I remember the price around $2-300.- expensive than 9 persons' , so I recommand you choose 12 persons.

大宅

8#
發表於 04-9-7 08:58 |只看該作者

Hi Puiyin,

Since my kitchen is so tiny that cannot afford space for a normal sized machine, I can only stuck the TGC one under the stove.

Appended below the specificiation of the model that I am using for your information.

The machine use Gas to heat up water so it cost less as compaired to electric one. You can visit Town Gax's web site to find out more model which will suit your needs.

Feel free to let me know if you wish to know more.

型號 TDW5
名稱 TGC 熱注式洗碗碟機
整體尺寸
高x闊x深 (毫米) 460x450x480
最少櫥櫃開孔尺寸
加外框
高x闊x深 (毫米) 500x560x500
不加外框
高x闊x深 (毫米) 470x460x500
可容納餐具數量 (套)
西式 5
中式 4
洗滌程序 9
總用水量 (公升)
一般洗滌程序 12
快速洗滌程序 12
經濟洗滌程序 10
預洗洗滌程序 2.6
建議入水溫度 55-65
操作水壓 (千帕) 50-1000
內盆及內門用料 碳纖維
電力輸入 (千瓦) 1.28
電源供應 交流電 220 伏特
售價 HKD $3,980
顏色 白色
特點
1. 熱水清洗 潔淨衛生
2. 體積小巧 容量特大
3. 省時省水 煤氣碗碟寶之清洗時間較一般洗碗碟機快20%而耗水量則只是手洗的五分一
4. 座檯式或嵌入式安裝
5. 3 年免費保養
附註 三年免費保養
十個月免息分期
免費標準安裝
免費送貨服務
規格如有更改,恕不另行通知

已代刪除

大宅

積分: 1066

9#
發表於 04-9-7 12:22 |只看該作者

I found that using a dishwashing machine saves me a lot of time! I am using Siemens (small size). I find it functions okay. I also suggest you buy a bigger one if space allows. I find that I always need to place twice or more time in the machine when there are 4 persons' dishes!

For the powder, I have tried Sun and Finish. I found Finish is far better than Sun. I also use the Finish Rinse Agent. I remember last time I shop in Park'N Shop, I saw Finish in the shelf too. So it's convinient when you can shop it in both Park'N Shop and Wellcome.

大宅

10#
發表於 04-9-8 09:54 |只看該作者

Thansk for all your info. and addvice.

I am still struggling for which size to have. Besides dish washer, I am also thinking of buying a big oven. My kitchen is not that spacious so size is an issue to me. Perhaps I will need to give up the oven for a big washer.

Do you think 9 plate settings is big enough for putting pots and pans in as well?

Which type of power is more expensive, gas or electricity? I always have an impression that gas is more expensive. I used to use electric water heater and change to gas two years ago. It seems that I have to pay more for gas. I should go to TGC to have a look.

cheers,

大宅

11#
發表於 04-9-8 12:29 |只看該作者

Hi Puiyin,

Here are my personal opinion:

1. Decision between taking an ordinary sized washer and give up the oven is all depends on how often and how much you want to have an oven, also usage of the dishwasher: are you planning to put everything in including all dirty dishes (even the non oily ones for drinking water) pots and pans.

Remember you have to remove all oil and dirt from all dirty stuffs before put them in the machine.

2. You better take a look at the real item (not only the catalogue) so that you will have an idea of how much space the machine can actually afford for dishes and pots and pans, besides taking comments from the sales you better take a look at the product specification so that you wouldn't be mis-leaded by the sales and have a thorough understand on the machine according the information provided by the manufacturers.

3. I had tried both electric and gas heater and found out gas consume less energy. There are some kind of water heater, especially the ultra slim model will consume more energy, you may check with sales from Town Gas of energy consumption of a particular model.

Hope can help.

PS. What I do with my dirty dishes is to hand wash whatever easy to wash and non greasy items by hand and leave space for those with stubbon grease (too bad that I couldn't afford space for an ordinary size).
已代刪除

民房

積分: 84

12#
發表於 04-9-9 16:41 |只看該作者

Hi Puiyin,

I agree with CarChu how often between you use the dish washer and oven, my experience is oven is not a neccessary stuff in kitchen.

I remember the size sales in town gas is smaller, you also need to consider the installation, if you use the electronic you only prepare the water tape and electric as same as a washing machine, if you use town gas, you must consider the installation fee.

Have you check the actual size for the ordinary size?
Do you know where? you can check "Zannussi" in New World Dept Store in T.S.T. I find Siemens model in Sai Kung, I also advice you to see the actual sze before you make decision, you will understand why I recommand you to choose 12sets.

p.s. - you can check price at 23880388家庭電器用家協會 with model no. and hot items.

大宅

13#
發表於 04-10-6 23:43 |只看該作者

Hi All,

I eventually squeeze the time to check the real things. Though I like the 12 sets washer, my kitchen is not big enough.

My friend just bought a Zanussi 9 sets dish washer (she just fired her maid). She has some problems in using the machine but is improving (as what she told me). She has some questions as follow.

What is rinse agent? It is stated in the user manual that besides detergent, rinse agent and salt are needed. Are they really necessary?

She found that dishes are still wet even leaving them overnight in the washer. Can that be improved?

She told me that the whole washing process takes almost two hours to complete. She tried the economy cycle but was not satisfied with the result. Does it really take such a long time?

Sorry for so many questions.

cheers,
pui yin

大宅

14#
發表於 04-10-7 13:55 |只看該作者

Puiyin 寫道:
Hi All,

What is rinse agent? It is stated in the user manual that besides detergent, rinse agent and salt are needed. Are they really necessary?

Answer: I have never ever use rinse agent and never heard about it ?-( ?-( Would it be something for her to clean up the machine after certain period of time??

She found that dishes are still wet even leaving them overnight in the washer. Can that be improved?

Answer: You cannot expect dishes get dried if you leave them in the machine because the machine is always wet...and it is not suggested to leave cleaned dishes in the machine because bateria will grow under a humid environment. If there is a drying feature with the machine, ask her to take everything out when the programme ends.

She told me that the whole washing process takes almost two hours to complete. She tried the economy cycle but was not satisfied with the result. Does it really take such a long time?

Answer: It is all depends, I always pick the short programme takes around 45 minutes and dishes are all cleaned. Did your friend remove all oil and dirt and stain, rince them with water before putting them in the machine? As long as she is doing things right there shouldn't be a problem.

Hope can help,

cheers,
pui yin
已代刪除

大宅

15#
發表於 04-10-7 19:20 |只看該作者

hi carchu,

Thanks for your quick response and advice. I would share your experience with her.

She also mentioned to me that it is not easy stacking the dishes. She said since the chinese dishes are not as flat as the western one, she cannot put as many dishes as claimed. She is also afraid to stack two layers of bowls in. Any special point that she should bear in mind for stacking.

thank & cheers,
pui yin

大宅

16#
發表於 04-10-7 21:09 |只看該作者

Hi Puiyin,

First of all, ask your friend refer to the user manuel of how the manufacturer suggested for stacking dishes. Or she could try fit the dishes and bowls in the rack just make sure there are enough space for water to run thru every dish then should be ok.

As long as you put dirty dishes in the right place there shouldn't have any problem with the top layer. If she still not satisfy with the result, try putting the less greasy one on top.

Let me know if you need further assistant.
已代刪除

大宅

17#
發表於 04-10-12 16:15 |只看該作者

Thanks a lot, Carchu. You are very helpful. My friend said she is getting better in using the washer. She said it really helps her a lot in washing up but still prefer to use the long cycle which dries dishes, whereas the fast one does not.

Anyway, thanks again for your input.

cheers,
pui yin

大宅

18#
發表於 04-10-13 07:07 |只看該作者

You are welcome Pui Yin,

Your friend is right, if you use the machine in a proper way it could really be your life saver and enjoy cooking more
已代刪除

首頁

尾頁

跳至