發表於 04-8-5 13:55 |只看該作者

Re: 印印走前, 是否需要檢查行理, 睇下有冇偷竊?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1141

3#
發表於 04-8-5 14:06 |只看該作者

我就會檢查佢地既行李.我之前個賓走,在佢行李中發現我BB用既濕紙巾,筆,我小朋友衫仔褲仔,雨傘,紙巾.....真係十分精.
foremind 該用戶已被刪除

4#
發表於 04-8-5 14:20 |只看該作者

洋房

積分: 56

5#
發表於 04-8-5 14:21 |只看該作者

一定要檢查
foremind 該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 04-8-5 14:24 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 1141

7#
發表於 04-8-5 14:24 |只看該作者

foremind
我報唔報警none of your business.
foremind 該用戶已被刪除

8#
發表於 04-8-5 14:33 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 2119

9#
發表於 04-8-5 15:30 |只看該作者

jennifer2601,

你除左要check個工人嘅行理外,你喺呢段時間,都要留意家中各樣物品,睇吓有無少到,有無爛到,有無被人惡意破壞,其實佢要偷你嘢,平時都可以偷,偷左就在放假時放喺agent度,當係自己行理.

我朋友就有一個經驗,佢個賓賓走前一日,將家中的渠都用報紙塞左,所以如果你覺得你個工人行為變左,咁你就最好多啲留意家中的事情.

侯爵府

積分: 21395

10#
發表於 04-8-5 16:06 |只看該作者

如果公司抄你, 都會搵個hr的人看住你pack野走啦!

你有錢, 未不好check law.
(以上的說話係對某人講)

我之前個印印走左之後, 發現屋企的鮑魚, 乾瑤柱, 東茹等海味不見晒, 個櫃桶得返d紅(組). (我無check佢行李).

但d燕窩還係度, 可能佢地果邊燕窩還靚過我果d.

民房

積分: 42

11#
發表於 04-8-5 17:02 |只看該作者

針不吉到肉不知痛.曾經請個印印,偷錢不知多少,但我自己也有責任,將錢亂放,她來一個月,我發覺不對頭,在她面前搜她的房間,才知道她偷了我們很多東西,大大話話有五十多項,包括鑽石項連,CD機,相機,衣服等.報警察拉了她.
個人認爲,搜不搜要看你覺得她可不可信,搜人東西有點不尊重她.但如果你不會再請她,而你對她的誠信又有懷疑,就搜吧, 身也要搜,在她的面前搜,不要給她機會反咬你一口.但如果她有心要偷,可能一早已經把東西放在別的地方了.現在最重要把最貴重的東西小心保管好.

別墅

積分: 864

12#
發表於 04-8-8 00:18 |只看該作者

I will check and you should also store away all your valuables nearer to the date of expiry of contract because bun bun might steal your things out during their day off or when you are not at home. My case, I employed a bun bun several years ago and her contract was not renewed. On her last day, she asked whether her luggage be checked and I asked her to search thro it before me, of course nothing gone wrong. Since she had so many things to take, I asked to drive her to the place she would lodge and she declined saying there was no need as her sister was waiting down in the lobby. The door bell rang and the caretaker at the lobby spoke thro the microphone and told me that a maid was waiting downstairs with a big suitcase, asked to come up to pick up her sister. My maid and her expression told me that there was something hiding. So I 'politely' invited her sister to come up and of course together with the large suitcase she was carrying. She lied to me that it was her things and at last in the presence of the caretaker, I asked to see thro' the suitcase and to my grievance, I found many of my things in the suitcase, my used handbag, my clothes and bb clothes of my kids. .... Of course, they beg me not to report to the police .... up to now, i still cannot find my diamond ring that mom gave to me for graduate and the watch that I bought when I first received my salary.... I missed all these things.....

首頁

尾頁

跳至