跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 864

21#
發表於 04-8-1 23:13 |只看該作者

Re: 請問工人放假遲返點算???

It is a shame to attack others. We are here to share our experience and not to argue that which is right or wrong. Everyone has his/her own belief or philosophy of life and it is rather impolite by pointing at somebody's 'bad' or even advocating them. Your good may be somebody's posion. My philiosophy is pretty simple, for something good it seemed to me, i would take it, for others that I dont feel so good, I simply ignore it and would not 'criticize' it. So far, I found many BK moms are here to help each other. Right?!

I live in Hong Kong for so many years and I believe that the diversity of life here deserves a diversity of treatment for things.

男爵府

積分: 6787

22#
發表於 04-8-1 23:27 |只看該作者

it depends on how late is late. if she's 5 minutes late, I would tell her not be late again. so far my maid has been working for me for 2.5 yrs and she always comes home on time, i.e. 9pm
i'm glad to see that (it's her 2nd contract with me)

男爵府

積分: 6787

23#
發表於 04-8-1 23:30 |只看該作者

markchan 寫道:

'My experience is that if the maid continues to breach the rules after receiving your verbal warnings, they have no intention to work and better terminate their contract for good. '

=== totally agree!
foremind 該用戶已被刪除

24#
發表於 04-8-2 00:55 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 160

25#
發表於 04-8-2 09:57 |只看該作者

Don't argue any more. It's already off topic.
I think everyone has the right/freedom to express his own opinion/idea/comment. Take it if you "buy", forget it if you don't.

複式洋房

積分: 447

26#
發表於 04-8-2 23:33 |只看該作者

我真係越睇越奇怪...

基本上我覺得foremind冇講錯,7點真係早左d,星期日話晒都係工人假期,咁樣restrict佢真係會剝削左佢既權利,8點比較reasonable,9點係夜少少,都可以接受..10點就no way啦.

點解個個都attack foremind呢?even在第二個topic,佢講得有道理,一樣俾人話...

我自己都有工人,我都有工人唔聽指示同偷竊兩種經驗,我唔會發神經,面對問題就work it out, 唔滿意我會warn佢,再唔聽就炒佢,一個兩個唔好,又唔可以一竹竿打一船人, 理智d好嗎?

如果foremind提出相反意見就唔可以容納佢聲音,咁就係一言堂啦
林月如

洋房

積分: 265

27#
發表於 04-8-3 00:12 |只看該作者

Dear 月如;
請注意:
1.看心理醫生不是"發神經"才可看的!!
2.我沒有attack foremind!

複式洋房

28#
發表於 04-8-3 09:52 |只看該作者

Karson媽 寫道:
2nd.helper--不服從指示,令我差點要看心理醫生(我想90%外傭僱主在這討論區出現的需要)

妳都話係"差點"o者...
同埋我唔同意90%咁誇張~ 如果請工人會令90%既僱主情緒出現問題,咁仲會有人請外傭嗎? 妳有冇evidence去support妳呢個數據?

林月如

侯爵府

積分: 21395

29#
發表於 04-8-3 10:13 |只看該作者

月如

mark的工人7點鐘返不算早啦, 我奶奶個工人6點鐘返, (看清楚係我奶奶的工人, 不係一陣間又當係我的工人, 又黎追住我.)

大宅

積分: 1141

30#
發表於 04-8-3 10:19 |只看該作者

[quote]"9點係夜少少"

我個工人每次都成九先返.之前個賓賓成十點半先返,那個就真係夜.但係九點都算夜?? ?-(

複式洋房

31#
發表於 04-8-3 10:51 |只看該作者

算啦,其實每個人心入面有把尺,或者某人唔覺得自己比較restrictive,又或者有人會話佢唔算restrictive啦,阿水仲restrictive....咁樣比,比到幾時.

我同意做僱主唔可以太有同情心,不過都應該合理d,工人得一日假放,都要限制佢咁早返...照法例黎講,星期日係佢假期,佢有自由出街,僱主係咪有權剝削佢私人時間呢?
林月如

大宅

積分: 2520

32#
發表於 04-8-3 12:28 |只看該作者

明白 foremind 的論點, 將心比心, 大家都是人, 我們不應該因為身處較富裕的環境而自認高人一等、心存優越感, 而看不起較我們落後地區的人, 甚至認為付了錢, 自己 "大哂", 對工人便不需尊重...
我記得工人剛來時, 我對奶奶形容工人 "比較蠢" 也有點反感 (其實我奶奶對工人很客氣), 我自己也只是列出 Job List, 工人只要 "自動自覺" 做完 Job List 的工作, 照顧好小孩, 基本上她要 9:00 入房睡覺我也不會干涉--- 我的觀念也是工人只是一個 Helper, 不應有了工人便期待他要 Take care of every thing 甚至比我們做得多、做得好
但可能我真的對工人太好 (連工人都說我很好人), 我發現工人根本把主人對他的尊重當成是 "沒要求"! --- 沒主僕之分、做事隨便、很多事都要 "開聲" 才會做..., 簡直 "歎" 過我 ?-(
最後我也只好因應工人的工作態度改變我對工人的態度, 有些事情真的不可以讓工人有太大的自由度去決定如何做! 在我改變方式後, 我也發現, 工人其實很多事是 "非不能也, 不為也"
當然, 我仍不會要求工人不要放星期日 (但每個媽咪的需要不同, 不能一概而論), 也沒特別限定她要何時回來, 希望她離鄉別井, 一星期都有個時間和家鄉人傾下偈, 我儘量設身處地的替工人想, 但有些工人也真的十分不自愛, 也不能怪那麼多媽咪 "勞氣" (其實我自己也不時被工人 "激親" 啊 )

大宅

積分: 4412

33#
發表於 04-8-3 12:39 |只看該作者

Different people have different standards. As long as the helper and the employers have compromised on a certain schedule, one would expect both parties to honour their words.

Legally the helpers are entitled to be released from her (presumably a female) duties for not less than continuously 24 hours.

Practically it is necessary to set them a schedule of what time to leave and go back home. We are talking about living together with the helper, and the helper's schedule will affect the whole family.

When a helper gets up at 5am to wash her hair and in the process wakes up the whole family, what shall the employer do?

When the helper returns home later than the agreed time and the employer fights his/her desire to sleep and instead keeps on waiting for the helper, what shall the employer do?

We need to balance the helper's right of "not having to work for continuously 24 hours" and the employer's right of "not having to put up with the helper's odd hours which affect the employer's own life style".

It all boils down to agreeing on a reasonable time schedule. Whether the time schedule is reasonable or not is subject to the negotiation between the employer and the helper. Again, both parties are expected to follow the schedule once they give their words. If any party is not happy about it or wants to change, there is always room for further discussion.

複式洋房

34#
發表於 04-8-3 13:04 |只看該作者

justjust, agree with you.
林月如

大宅

積分: 2119

35#
發表於 04-8-3 15:35 |只看該作者

我就咁睇,國有國法,家有家規,每個人嘅家規都會有唔同,只要佢哋唔係虐待工人就得啦,我哋做外人嘅就不應去批評人哋嘅家規,因為我哋跟本就唔清楚人哋嘅家庭狀況,如果自己真係覺得人哋咁對工人係苛刻嘅,咁自己大可以對自己個工人寬鬆格,甚至乎如果認為啲工人應該有24小時休息嘅,咁大可以叫個工人放足24小時先返屋企都得格,都唔會有人批評你的,所以我個人覺得實在唔應該下下都話啲僱主當啲工人唔係人,如果要工人守家規嘅都係刻薄工人,咁就真係唔知點管教工人了.

補充,如果工人唔守家規嘅,就一定要話佢,等佢知道家規嘅重要性,仲有,工人就好像小朋友一樣,一定要有所約束的,如果唔係,就好易學壞,壞左就好難教得返好了.

大宅

積分: 2325

36#
發表於 04-8-3 21:25 |只看該作者

我都覺得很難定出時間及限定幾點返家才合理, 我認為佢放假=我一家人放假, 大家都有幾會"透氣" 我沒有定下時間給她及沒有給她鎖匙, 但我工人依舊坐在管理處等我返o黎,都唔知佢點解要o甘早返 ?!!!
學習吧! 有方法令孩子開竅[廣告]

民房

積分: 42

37#
發表於 04-8-6 17:29 |只看該作者

其實就算你出警告信也沒用,因爲根本不JUSTIFY她犯了錯,放假的DEFINITATION,是連續二十四小時,雖然家有家規,但遵守與否很大程度上要依賴工人自己自律.
依我看,你可以跟她說你的要求.像我的工人七點離家,九點多回來.如果她明白你的要求,却常常故意挑戰你的底綫.你心裏有數,當她做其他的事情時,可能也會有同樣的心態.你就要檢討,要不要與她繼續雇傭關係.
尺度不能太鬆,不然的話,苦了自己.

民房

積分: 172

38#
發表於 04-8-7 01:35 |只看該作者

幾点返?睇自己需要,總之過得人過得自己。我就响maid第一日到之前已參考BK媽咪們嘅心得,佢第一日到我已同佢講好2100前返。
但對佢哋真係不能鬆,我Bun Bun第一次遲返,打俾我仲好驚,氣來氣喘趕返嚟(我見佢啱啱嚟,可能車程預唔到),但佢可能見我無嘜嘢,跟住遲返就時有發生,終於我勁丙佢一次,而家咪乖乖地囉。
人就係咁,你退一步佢咪行前一步囉!

首頁

尾頁

跳至