跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2441

1#
發表於 04-7-14 05:14 |只看該作者

Sunlight Maid

Anyone who use sunlight maid? very cheap, $2800 and will refund $2400 after 6 mths. Pls comment if you use this agent before

水晶宮

積分: 52571

2#
發表於 04-7-14 08:34 |只看該作者

Re: Sunlight Maid

hi,
我都係搵陽光請人,
下個月中左右到啦,
我都係選呢個plan,
貪他有得refund返.
之前都有朋友係呢樹請過工人,
都無什麼問題.

男爵府

積分: 8373

3#
發表於 04-7-14 11:50 |只看該作者

I didn't use Sunlight before. However I read from the magazine that people did complain about them. I forgot the details.

大宅

積分: 4571

4#
發表於 04-7-15 12:30 |只看該作者

I think Sunlight is not a honest agency.

Last month I have choose a Idno. maid from there to takecare my new born BB in September, the maid's resume seems every good, and I confirm her at once, and also paid $300 for deposit. The agent said they will get back to me two days later to confirm the maid. But, after three days, there was no news from Sunlight, and then I called them ask the progress, they replied that the maid don't like to come as she insist to have a holiday on Sunday,( I request the holiday decided by me before). I think that's still be OK for her to have a holdiay on Sunday cos her's resume seems very attractive, so I replied to agent that I don't mind and would like to choose her. But Sunlight insist me to choose another maid cos they think the maid is not good and said many bad works of her.

They said they will let me have more maid to choose but I wait for more than two weeks, no one was suitable. So I request to have the refund of deposit, but they refuse.

My husbund ran to their office to request refund, they said "may be we try to call back the previous maid (which I chosen before) to come instead of refund. My husband refuse cos we think there was something wrong of the agency.

That's my experience.

大宅

積分: 4780

5#
發表於 04-7-15 13:29 |只看該作者

Hi hellocat,
May I know which branch becos' I'm also looking for a maid thru Sunlight (Shatin branch) right now .
Thanks!

大宅

積分: 4571

6#
發表於 04-7-15 14:58 |只看該作者

Sue, it is Causeway Branch.

You can also refer another complaint case issued on "Next Magazine" , can't remember the issue no. roughly around early of July issue.

洋房

積分: 122

7#
發表於 04-7-15 15:50 |只看該作者

我亦於三月左右比左訂沙田分店, 因為我有些私人理由要hold 起, 據我所知好似一個月內要請到人, 如果唔係冇得refund, 我同佢地傾過之後, 佢地容許我順延直至搵到合適工人為止, 我覺得可能係果間店員態度同手法既問題啦! 沙田都幾好丫!

洋房

積分: 75

8#
發表於 04-7-15 16:27 |只看該作者

我去美孚分店都幾好, 好有交带, 有問題又會解答, 又俾意見你, 又安排得妥當, 啱啱主動話我知將文件交好去入境處,唔知點解會咁快, 我2個星期前至簽約, anyway, 希望個工人可以快d到.

大宅

積分: 4780

9#
發表於 04-7-15 17:12 |只看該作者

我亦於三月左右比左訂沙田分店, 因為我有些私人理由要hold 起, 據我所知好似一個月內要請到人, 如果唔係冇得refund, 我同佢地傾過之後, 佢地容許我順延直至搵到合適工人為止, 我覺得可能係果間店員態度同手法既問題啦! 沙田都幾好丫!

Hi whyma,
你個工人 okay 嗎?deposite 是否 $300 呀? 我係 Dorothy 跟架,你呢?佢話 deposite 要 $500 ?-( 不過又無講要一個月內要請到工人,只係話如果 keep 住搵就無問題。 已經睇左個多月都唔o岩,唉.... :-|

大宅

積分: 1268

10#
發表於 04-7-15 22:41 |只看該作者

各位你好
我想問下邊個plan厎d

大宅

積分: 2069

11#
發表於 04-7-15 23:54 |只看該作者

我都係搵陽光請菲傭,
9月中到,
我都係選呢個plan ,
貪他有得refund.
(Lam Tin branch)
感覺佢地都幾好人, 又比到意見, 不過 就等得'耐'一點, 要成2 個半月, 工人才到港!

bon

PLAN D: 精明套餐 $2888
-包女傭到港所有費用
-送女傭首6 個月之僱傭稅,一共$2400元正
-包到港後驗身
-包兩年保用

BT

首頁

尾頁

跳至