提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

珍珠宮

積分: 46748

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

102#
發表於 06-9-4 16:17 |只看該作者

Re: 1.5 Birthday party

chingchingma,

sorry to interrupt......if you could send the video in a DVD, could it be in AVI/MPG-2 format ?? The quality of the final product will be better.

Cheers,
fungwongphie
Sophie Ma
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

子爵府

積分: 10932

103#
發表於 06-9-4 18:21 |只看該作者

Yet !!!!!AA is happy to eat ANY FOOD!!!!!

ka ka

taimau 寫道:
Thanks Tazmanic...
AA (and me) loves the bear bear cereal

Parco ma, no need to say sorry la.. AA is so happy with all the food

大宅

積分: 3434

104#
發表於 06-9-4 21:27 |只看該作者

ParcoMa&其他幫手既媽媽,
琴日哈利仔玩得好開心, 你地安排得好好呀, 佢好鐘意d bear beer餅同本筆記部呀。

大宅

積分: 1407

105#
發表於 06-9-4 23:29 |只看該作者

Oh, sorry! I just have the video tape instead of DVD (quite "OUT"). Is it ok for you? I cannot burn dvd at the moment because the RW for dvd is not function & I still do not have time to get it repairing.

fungwongphie 寫道:
chingchingma,
sorry to interrupt......if you could send the video in a DVD, could it be in AVI/MPG-2 format ?? The quality of the final product will be better.

珍珠宮

106#
發表於 06-9-5 09:12 |只看該作者

Actually tape is better (according to my ameteur movie maker boss &..........I am using as well....hehehehehe).....but if I got your tape, I could only return it to you after I have captured it to my hard disk. Is it OK ??
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

男爵府

積分: 7984

107#
發表於 06-9-5 10:01 |只看該作者

Parco Ma & 其他幫手ge daddy 媽咪,

辛苦晒你地呀, 果日我囡囡玩得好開心, 重一直"才牚"到返屋企先肯"目訓"呀, 你地安排得好好呀!! 令我地一家過咗一個好愉快, 好開心ge 週日呀, 多謝晒呀!! :-P
~*~*~*~切言實多勝友,天白雲任爾遊。~*~*~*~
        我個小寶寶係2005年1月20日出左世啦!!

複式洋房

積分: 391

108#
發表於 06-9-5 11:56 |只看該作者

Parco Ma及其他幫手既daddy mami,

好多謝你地今次攪既function, 焯焯玩得好開心, 不停咁走黎走去, 心情極之興奮, 佢只不過义左"電"一陣, 又繼續再玩過, 臨走既時候仲依依不捨添......

大宅

109#
發表於 06-9-5 12:55 |只看該作者

Yes, it is ok that you captured it first. (just remember to return ...... ......cos I do not have any copy.)

fungwongphie 寫道:
Actually tape is better (according to my ameteur movie maker boss &..........I am using as well....hehehehehe).....but if I got your tape, I could only return it to you after I have captured it to my hard disk. Is it OK ??

珍珠宮

110#
發表於 06-9-5 13:01 |只看該作者

of course chingchingbb. do you want me to make a duplicate DVD for you first when I return the tape to you ?

BTW, are you (& others) going to give the tape(s) to Parco Ma 1st ?

Parco Ma.....I have sore throat ah !!!! Sophie Ma
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

大宅

積分: 1747

111#
發表於 06-9-5 13:44 |只看該作者

Hi fungwongphie,

I can give you the tape, although I have not yet play and check the quality of the tape.

Thus, I have to work on Friday, how to give you the tape? Let me think think how to pass the tape to you.

fungwongphie 寫道:
of course chingchingbb. do you want me to make a duplicate DVD for you first when I return the tape to you ?

Parco Ma.....I have sore throat ah !!!! Sophie Ma

大宅

112#
發表於 06-9-5 13:55 |只看該作者

Because Parcoma ask for video. If this video finally will go to yours, I can send photo cd as well as video tape directly to you. Pls advice.

You do not need to burn dvd for me while return lar! Chingchingdaddy says he will get it repair next week. Thank you!

fungwongphie 寫道:

珍珠宮

113#
發表於 06-9-5 14:24 |只看該作者

Dear all,

hehehehe, I asked Parco Ma to ask for me on the coach.....

I think it is better not to do so if send by mail (dare not to risk......last time I got a wet credit card.....). I can come to collect the tape this Fri, if convenient, any place. Pls PM me for details. Thank you.

BTW, I have uploaded some songs extracted from my tapes to here, do feel free to visit. I presume that Aunt Cheryl won't mind putting it to our website......hehehehehe :mrgreen:
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

別墅

積分: 638

114#
發表於 06-9-5 15:43 |只看該作者

Dear Sophie Ma,

Thank you very much ar, the video is very good ar, thank you very very much!!

Regarding the courier arrangment, I can collect all and send you in one time on Friday, waiting your instruction!!!

Anything I might be able to help, pls call me!

Thanks a lot!!!!

珍珠宮

115#
發表於 06-9-5 15:52 |只看該作者

Parco Ma,

Thankx !!! I will be on leave this Fri bor.....will be @ home with Sophie jar.....

There is 1 thing I think of recently that I need help.....which is sorting of the photos. I think it is better to sort out those out-focus/duplicate before making the slide show/MV......hehehehehe, quite a tedious process but it would help saving production time.

Last night, I started clearing up the HD of my computer to make room for the tapes (as ~ 1 hr = ~ 20G space). Hopefully I could complete this tonight.

Pls check PM.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

別墅

116#
發表於 06-9-5 16:06 |只看該作者

OK, sophie ma, let me sort out the photo, after sorting the photo, i can made a dvd with song, or you prefer to seal a data dvd to you?

i can prepare some art work to let you insert into dvd, pls let me know yr idea how to made, thanks!

大宅

積分: 1747

117#
發表於 06-9-5 16:17 |只看該作者

嘩!
你好快手呀. 我見到d歌詞就即刻諗番起點唱了.
fungwongphie 寫道:
Dear all,

hehehehe, I asked Parco Ma to ask for me on the coach.....

I think it is better not to do so if send by mail (dare not to risk......last time I got a wet credit card.....). I can come to collect the tape this Fri, if convenient, any place. Pls PM me for details. Thank you.

BTW, I have uploaded some songs extracted from my tapes to here, do feel free to visit. I presume that Aunt Cheryl won't mind putting it to our website......hehehehehe :mrgreen:

珍珠宮

118#
發表於 06-9-5 16:24 |只看該作者

Parco Ma,

basically I am NOT an artistic person....... and to be exact is quite an idiot in art.......

If you want to make a DVD with song to me, it will be hard for me to add other funny transition between the photos or if you think a simple dissolve effect is OK, just give me an AVI/MPG-2 format of the MV will be fine for me to add it to the DVD. Do you like the transitions I put @ the playgroup DVD ?? Those are easy to make by clicking the icon. If yes, just give me the photos you have chosen and the song you want to put with them in a single folder in a DVD/CD, then I can deal with them easily.

As for art works, yes, you can make a jpg/whatever photo format (I have Photoshop with my Adobe Suite) with each chapter of the party (as 片頭).....aya, I haven't taken any shots @ the kids room !!! As far as I could recall, we can split the party into :

1. Arrival (think we could have some shots @ the gathering point @ MOK & Sai Kung)+ arriving at the hall (I have got some shots....though the lighting wasn't too good....but could still choose some footages out of them)

2. Playtime (warm up song)

3. Playtime (song 1 of 4)

4. Playtime (song 2 of 4)

5. Playtime (song 3 of 4)

6. Playtime (song 4 of 4)

7. Cake cutting

8. Lunch

9. Playtime @ kids room

10. Free time

Already 10 chapters lu.

What do you think ??
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

珍珠宮

119#
發表於 06-9-5 16:27 |只看該作者

Parco Ma,

BTW, if possible, it is better to put the big head photo of each babies joining the party as introduction tim....I did it last time with the delegation team to Guangzhou, quite enlightening !!

Could you make this introduction part for me. Again, it is better if the final product is in AVI/MPG-2.

Thkx.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

別墅

120#
發表於 06-9-5 23:15 |只看該作者

Hi Sophie Ma,

Once receipt the photo, I will made 10 chapters for you. For each baby with name, ok, let me try!

Hi Chingching ma, thanks for yr quick action, could
you pls kindly upload the photo to ftp, as I want to use yr photo, thank you very much!!!

thanks
Parco Ma

首頁

尾頁

跳至