別墅

積分: 762

4#
發表於 04-8-1 17:40 |只看該作者

Re: BB 2 years old, 但唔會講嘢

michelle.ma 寫道:
BB 只係講唔夠十個單字,已經2years old,使唔使搵医生?

michelle.ma,
我同你有同一個擔憂, 我囡囡現在 22 個月, 亦只識講幾個單字, 平時都係用點頭或搖頭, 表示她想怎樣, 講的都是 bb話, 我有問過健康院姑娘意見, 但佢地叫我再觀察下, 因為相比起 18 個月時的她, 已經略有進步, 如果到兩歲半都仍沒有顯著進步, 再進一步 check 都未遲喎!

珍惜生命、把握今天,因為仍活著不是偶然,也不是必然! :-P

民房

積分: 10

5#
發表於 04-8-3 12:23 |只看該作者

Re: BB 2 years old, 但唔會講

你可以去搵下言語治療師,問下佢地d專業意見呀!!不過見政府要排好耐..我個朋友話最快都要等年半呀!!提議你都係搵d私人啦!!
去睇下 www.ear.com.hk , 佢地個治療師係女仔黎加!! :lol:

複式洋房

積分: 272

6#
發表於 04-8-4 03:19 |只看該作者

Re: BB 2 years old, 但唔會講

可以旣話比佢讀幼兒園,可以幫到佢因係一個年纪差不多環境下學習會有進步的,我仔都係咁依家佢三歲仲識駁咀呀,做既野仲好老成呀!我估你小朋友好小有人同佢玩!
記住大人同佢玩同其他小朋友同佢玩有好大差別架

大宅

積分: 3053

7#
發表於 04-8-4 09:25 |只看該作者

仔仔剛剛2歲,去完健康院做評估!
姑娘話2歲的bb,正常係可以講到詞語的(2-3個字連在一起),所以你bb會唔會咁?
姑娘話我仔仔講野係超出佢年齡,因為我仔仔而家可以成句句子咁講,直頭可以同人傾電話!
我覺得你都可以訓練下bb,例如:
~多d同佢講野,傾計
~多d帶佢同其他小朋友玩,好有效架
~如果佢想要一樣野,用手指或動作示意,你就要教佢用口講,唔好咁善解人意,佢郁一郁就幫佢做!
~平時係一有時間就指住d物件教佢講名稱,即使佢未識講,但係小朋友理解能力超高

因為我仔仔係日頭俾保母湊,佢那裡有其他小朋友同佢玩,所以好多野我都估唔到仔仔會識講,呢d就係係其他小朋友度學架啦!佢有時仲識得返到屋企同我講,邊個邊個"扑頭頭","搶簿簿"咁,笑你人!

其實你如果真係擔心,不如你打電話去健康院問下d姑娘,睇下可否安排一次見面啦!

大宅

積分: 4412

8#
發表於 04-8-4 09:58 |只看該作者

Agree with beautymom. It is better to check earlier than later. If the result is okay, then you will feel better. If the result indicates your child indeed has delay, then you can give him the necessary training as soon as possible. Please don't spend time on waiting. Sometimes the situation will improve by itself. Sometimes it will not. But who knows until afterwards. By then several months' or even a year's time has been wasted. I guess nobody as a parent want to take risk on the well being of his/her own child.

The ideas suggested by 小合: 我覺得你都可以訓練下bb are also good. Unless the child is inborn with some kind of deficiency, usually intensive home training can help a lot.

民房

積分: 118

9#
發表於 04-8-15 19:39 |只看該作者

michelle.ma
同意其他人講,快D帶佢check check。言語方面最好揾言語冶療師。通常言語遲緩最易發覺,我建議可以留意埋其他方面發展,可以保障同安心d。

水晶宮

積分: 73571

10#
發表於 04-8-16 21:52 |只看該作者

我去年經健康院排言語治療連評估不需半年,其實睇該區多唔多人排,同埋要同姑娘講得比較佢見到的嚴重,我果時同姑娘講(仔仔2歲見姑娘時)話佢比起以前退步,唔肯講,好似想講但講唔出,跟住佢會轉介做評估再排的。可以先排政府再找私家,起碼又可以早D check到,排到政府時又唔洗洗咁多錢,政府新証100,覆診每次60。

複式洋房

積分: 463

11#
發表於 04-8-24 01:38 |只看該作者

Thanks for all of you! He's not my son, he's my colleague's son, she asked for my opinion, so, I ask those experienced mother in this website, I will tell her all of your suggestions, thanks a lot!
:-)  :-)  :-)

男爵府

積分: 5082

12#
發表於 04-8-24 13:33 |只看該作者

相信每個bb都有唔同程度發展.以前我亦同樣有咁擔心過.我個仔28個月都只係識講幾個單字,但健康院姑娘話如果佢聽覺無問題詭唔洗太擔心,但我就好擔心佢入nursery唔知點算.到佢入左nursery一個月,但講野多左好多..仲可以講詞語..好快仲識講短句,老師打電話俾我傾計時,都講我個仔識講好多野.而且仲識分同邊個講英文,邊個講中文添.我諗都係因為佢平時好少同人講野有關, 日頭只得個工人睇住,到我地放工對住個仔時間又唔係多.所以學得較遲. michelle.ma, 問下你同事佢個仔平時係咪好少人同佢傾計,睇下返左學之後有無改善?
Ding

複式洋房

積分: 463

13#
發表於 04-8-24 17:09 |只看該作者

Thanks Ding! 你講得好啱,佢日頭只係對住印傭,所以好少講嘢,希望佢番學之後會有改善啦!
:-)  :-)  :-)

男爵府

積分: 5299

14#
發表於 04-8-25 19:43 |只看該作者

michelle.ma
我囝囝都有咁的問題,佢而家二歲四個月,講的野字都唔係太多,我問過政府的兒科醫生,佢話我囝囝成日到住個印印,會難D識講野,不過只要佢明白人地話咩就唔會有太大的問題
佢都我多D同囝囝講野,等佢吸收多D喎

複式洋房

積分: 206

15#
發表於 04-8-26 16:56 |只看該作者

Don't worry . All children have their own development process. Don't put too much pressure on the child. Just talk to him as frequently as you can. I talked to my son since his birth and treated him as a big boy who would understand my words. As I employ a local babysitter to take care of him during daytime, he has contact with other children and adults too. So he could say a lot of things with short sentences when he was two and was able to express himself almost fully with longer and more complex sentences. Take it easy! :-P

複式洋房

積分: 203

16#
發表於 04-8-31 19:52 |只看該作者

tell your friend to bring the child to have assessment la.

伯爵府

積分: 18456

17#
發表於 04-9-1 22:01 |只看該作者

Don't worry about that, my daughter almost 2yrs, she talks a little bit single word, but she always talking with herself, but I don't undersatand what did she say. (I think this is bb language )

Likely my niece, when she around 3yrs, she don't like talking anyone. May be she feel so unhappy, because her parent was 分開. But she begining go to kindergarten untill now (almost 4 1/2yrs), she talking with others very 老積 and talking more than others.
世間最美妙的事情,就是擁有一個溫馨的家庭。我們可自然從容地回到家中,無拘無束地被家庭接納為其中的成員。 ;-) (維斯各特)

子爵府

積分: 12687

18#
發表於 04-9-1 23:22 |只看該作者

我個囡都成22months先識講"媽媽", 進步得好慢.. :-( 點知一返學, 都未夠1 month, 就識唱晒成首兒歌! 進步快得嚇一跳! 試下比佢返學/playgroup la!

複式洋房

積分: 409

19#
發表於 04-9-3 11:56 |只看該作者

我bb26個月大,之前一d嘢都唔識講,依家開始返幼兒園,開始識講少少嘢.所以你唔好太擔心,如果係男孩子,係會比較遲緩

別墅

積分: 823

20#
發表於 04-9-5 03:25 |只看該作者

My BB now is 22 months, only Philipine maid day time at home with her. Compare other BB, I think she speak is late and not much. Right now, I don't know she have problem or not? ==Basically, she can say Mum Mum, Da Da, Ba Ba,Car, Book, Fish ,Milk, Yes, No...all are single words. Some is English , some is Cantonese. When I use English or Cantonese ask her do something, she 100% know what I need? Now, I plan to give her study nursey. I hope she like other BB, after go to nursey . Improve speaking and learn independent.

首頁

尾頁

跳至