跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 470

1#
發表於 05-10-5 15:10 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 牛池灣及九龍灣媽咪會 (Part 2)

I am also living in Telford Gdn, my boy is K1 of Alliance Kindergarten(Kowloon Tong). How old is your baby?Boy or girl?

複式洋房

2#
發表於 05-10-5 17:19 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all mum,
Last yr I applied a lot cos I was quite late to do the application. I did apply the followings:-
-Alliance Kinder*
-Cannan Kln Tong*
-Cannan Kln City*
-Keen Mind*
-Rhenish Kln
-Munsang
-Standford*
-Baptist Kinder Kln City*
-Creative Primary's Kinder Kln Tong*
-Pooi Do *
*Accepted and we finally choose between Creative Primary's kinder & Alliance and decided Alliance because we finally succesfully changed to AM.
Alliance is good in:-
-Moral Education
-Good link to Primary(although not have to attend interview and not guarantee)
-reasonable fee
-so far, the experience is: teachers are patience and have enthusiasm in teaching.
-not much homework(draw lines, colouring)
-but they emphasized on training the kid's independence
-have phonics & putonghua
My boy enjoyed a lot in school but is still learning indepedent.
Just let me know if you want to share more :lol:

複式洋房

3#
發表於 05-10-5 19:22 |顯示全部帖子

benben,
If you are a working mother, Munsang will be hard. For Rhenish kln, you have to keep your kid at a very good status at the time of interview, cos they won't give another chance. I remember when Dominic attended the Rhenish's interview, his status is not that good, a little bit sick. He didn't answer the first question, "what's your name?" And the 2nd question, "Why the toy car was broken?", we were out rightaway.
I think your situation will be better than us, for at least you can share experience with other mum at BK.
Regarding sch bus, I let him to take cos we were allowed to go with him during the 1st day and can follow up the comment with Kinder teacher.

複式洋房

4#
發表於 05-10-6 09:41 |顯示全部帖子

benben,
Rhenish Kln is a good school expecting expressive emotionally stable kid. Munsang will ask "Who take care of your kid?", I remember I replied, "It's me to take care of Dominic." and explain to the teacher how I take care of him. But the teacher will say, The school have a lot of activities that need parent active participation. Some are during office hours.--> You know waht they mean then. Some cases heard from my friends, A failed parent write a letter to the school and said, "I really love this school and want my kid to study here, if my kid was accepted, I will quit the job to take full care of my kid. Finally, accepted.(I'm not sure whether this is conincidence or not)
I were also advised by other parent to try applying for K2 and the successfully rate is quite high because some K1 will go to other Kinder in K2.
Regarding Alliance's inteview, the experience is quite good. Dominic did't answer the first question, "What's your name?" but the teacher smile at him and point to the photo on the application form, "Who is he?", Dominic answered"He's Dominic", then they started the conversation and Dominic started describing what he was playing with such as, "A lot of flowers here, yellow flower, red flower, blue flower and green flower." and answer a lot of different questions.(Comparatively, I have a better feeling)
I feeling is, teacher attitide is quite important in the interview, a smiling face, nice tone, reasonable question is detrimental to the performance of the kid.
SKH Good Shepherd Church is also a very good Kinder with good teacher and Amah, Dominic was accepted but we finally decided Alliance.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 05-10-6 13:57 |顯示全部帖子

It's OK. Sharing information is good because I didn't notice BK last year and so did not have the chance to talk to other mum in BK.
Dominic was originally accepted in AM. After sending the letter, Dominic got a seat in AM.

複式洋房

6#
發表於 05-10-6 17:33 |顯示全部帖子

benben,
Congratulation!! 4th anniversary!
As what you said I chat a lot with Alliance K1 Kinder mum. And now, with you and mum of kid with date of birth Oct 2002.
Hope your kid accept by the school you favour, such as Munsang, Rhenish Kln, or maybe we will meet next yr in Alliance.

複式洋房

7#
發表於 05-10-10 18:28 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Elfee(Please let meknow if I spell your name wrongly),
Alliance Kinder is "Suen Do" in English. SKH Good Shepherd Church is the one located in Tokwawan and Rhenish Kln is located in YAU YAT CHUEN.
If you are interested to apply for,you can send reply envelope(with stamp) to the Kinder to get the application form and they will send the application form to you on Nov 11, 05. For details, please call 23373271.
I hope the information is helpful. :-P

複式洋房

8#
發表於 05-10-12 16:25 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all Mum,
Could we join the gathering? We have to attend the lessons until 1:00pm and will be free from 2:00 - 4:00pm. :-P

複式洋房

9#
發表於 05-10-14 11:30 |顯示全部帖子

If the arrangement is OK, may I know the address? Kindly PM to me and let's exchange the mobile number and I will try to get there at 2:00pm.

複式洋房

10#
發表於 05-10-14 14:29 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks Hei001,
I think we will arrive at around 2:00pm or 2:30pm if Dominic need a little more sleep.
Will call you when we arrive.
Once again, thank you for your invitation. :lol:

複式洋房

11#
發表於 05-10-17 13:25 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all mum,
First of all, I'm really happy to know four of you and your kids. And Heima, thank you very much for your ginger soup. Dominic will definate join the next gathering and maybe he is the naughtiest one among all kids.
Any date suggestion for next gathering?
If you don't mind come to my place, I suggest we may go to TRC for Bo Bo chi and then my home for chatting and afternoon snack
What do you think?

複式洋房

12#
發表於 05-10-17 14:23 |顯示全部帖子

Totally agreed!!
When is the expected confinement date of YanYanma? If I don't count it wrongly, there are 7 mama in the group. And most of you have 2 bbs

複式洋房

13#
發表於 05-10-17 16:23 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Heima,
Thank you very much for your information.

複式洋房

14#
發表於 05-10-21 11:29 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
Could I join homevisit after day12 to share the joy? :-P

複式洋房

15#
發表於 05-10-21 12:05 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks. :lol:

複式洋房

16#
發表於 05-10-21 14:05 |顯示全部帖子

Wish all of your kids success in the Kenville interview. And Chun Hei sure win in Creative School interview.

複式洋房

17#
發表於 05-10-24 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all mum,
I have 2 sets of boy summer uniform and 1 cardigan of Creative kinder(subsidiary of Creative Primary school). Completely new one Cos we finally decided to study in Allianace Kinder when Dominic was accepted by AM class. Please let me know if you are interested. :lol:

複式洋房

18#
發表於 05-10-25 09:39 |顯示全部帖子

Sure Heima, no problem.

複式洋房

19#
發表於 05-10-26 16:35 |顯示全部帖子

BenBen,
Little Martin looks very strong, and he looks like his elder sister. Both look strong and Q. They must be very good at verbal presentation, see both have a very good shape of the mouth

複式洋房

20#
發表於 05-10-31 13:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all mum,
Just want to share with you this baby song website http://distance.nkfust.edu.tw/babyflash/
Very Good

首頁

尾頁

跳至