首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 500

1#
發表於 05-12-2 07:09 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 2003年3月媽媽會 Part 33

0303 moms ,

有朋友個仔現在3歲半,在2歲入了特殊學校,因為評估懷疑有自閉症傾向。最近特殊學校老師覺得小朋友可以嘗試入讀主流 kindergarten, 普通 kindergarten。於是朋友便 prepare 個仔考入學試之類。朋友坦白告知主流kindergarten個仔的情况,有些 kindergarten 就立即洒手擰頭。小明友在interview表現普通,有時因為有太多toys分了心,掛住玩toys而唔答問題,唔多合作…結果只有1個offer。我知朋友 in 過幾間幾 famous 的 kindergarten, 如 PB and 循道/衛理,PB 去年收他,但今年話他 attention span was too short, only wanted to play and only answered very few questions . . .

見你哋成日講 interview, want to ask you guys: 我明友係咪唔應揀 famous kindergarten, 因為 too competitive? Then, 有邊啲 kindergarten 係易啲 & 易入呢? My friend lives in North Point, HK.

Your children probably don't have these kinds of questions/problems. But do you know where I can find some info for my friend ?

Any suggestion? ?-(

複式洋房

2#
發表於 05-12-2 11:19 |顯示全部帖子

Anybody can help me on the kindergarten for my friend? She’s so frustrated !

My son likes to throw his toys at home lately. I’m very mad and keep saying !! I give him punishment, but he still keeps doing it. I take his toys away, then he throws other toys!!!!! He throws it on the carpet and the dining room (with no carpet)!! I’m not sure if he’s testing the 地心吸力 or what? 激 c 我 :evil: !!Any solution???

Go cook dinner now! Talk later.

複式洋房

3#
發表於 05-12-3 14:30 |顯示全部帖子

Sil,

You're right. My son's doctor 叫我千祈唔好用爽身粉,因為濕疹唔會好架,but I know the older generation used 爽身粉!唔好嬲喇 !! BB 個 pat pat 點呀?我都聽過 vaseline (Benben's suggestion) 可以 treat diaper rash, 而我就用 diaper cream or barrier cream. 我知 HK 有得賣,係 Desitin.

, 我估大家都有 digital camera。我有部 Canon, 但嫌佢厚 & 重,想買部 slim D 嘅! Sony 好似幾靚,有冇 recommendation C or S 好啲呀

複式洋房

4#
發表於 05-12-6 05:41 |顯示全部帖子

BBchiu's mom,

Congratulations , baby-on-the-way! When is baby's due date? Any discomfort? Take good care! Happy for you!

vvbb,

You're right. My friend's son has 自閉症傾向 and also language delay (6 months delay.) My friend really wants her son to attend 傳統 school. Right now there's one school that accepted him, and he's going to try a few more "popular" kindergartens. Well, will see . . .

複式洋房

5#
發表於 05-12-6 15:33 |顯示全部帖子

Benben,

Re: Christmas tree background
係呀,你咁好眼嘅 ?Christmas is coming 吖嘛! 我個謙謙日光日白都要我著聖誕樹啲燈 ,佢亦好鍾意 dum 嘢去聖誕樹度,好激氣

二代,

唔好傷神勞氣,有時啲人係蠻不講理!

大肚小豬,

How come I'm unable to view your pics ?-( ?

有冇人睇咗 HK 燈飾未呀?靚唔靚 :-P ?This time last year I was in HK, without my hubby! My family took me and 謙謙 to Central and TST to see the Christmas lights. 可能太耐冇親身睇,覺得好靚,好有節日氣氛!We didn’t spend Christmas in HK though; we came back to LA on Dec. 9. This year the air tickets are crazy – very expensive, so maybe we’ll come back next year :mrgreen: !

Still catching up messages . . .

複式洋房

6#
發表於 05-12-13 11:25 |顯示全部帖子

BBChiu,

依家有 sick leave 就休息多啲喇!

真係好多人話拕 2nd baby 辛苦好多,我個朋友拕住 2nd baby girl (first one is also a girl) 話今次 morning sickness 仲嚴重 !! 我都考慮緊生多個,但唔知拕 2nd one 係咪真係咁可怕? 我扼阿仔嗰時冇乜 morning sickness, 幾好架! 不如你哋啲 2nd, or even 3rd-time mommy 話我知吖,等我有啲心埋準備 :mrgreen: !!!

複式洋房

7#
發表於 05-12-13 13:59 |顯示全部帖子

Mike,

我呢邊日頭唔係好凍(20+度),夜晚就凍到得番10度。不過天氣古古怪怪,時冷時熱,我啲咳幾個禮拜都未清!本來好咗喇,點知飲咗 orange juice 即刻咳番 !! 朋友話我知原來咳千祈唔好飲 orange juice, 會 irritate 個 throat!

HK 凍呀,係唔係?世貿開始咗未呀?係咪嗰區嘅 schools 唔駛返學呀?

Aiya, 隔離屋對 young Taiwanese couple 又喺度 !! 佢哋好大聲,嘈到我哋,驚嚇親謙謙 :cry: !!

複式洋房

8#
發表於 05-12-17 07:19 |顯示全部帖子

小王子,

Hope 琛琛 will get well soon! You and your family take care too :wink: !

複式洋房

9#
發表於 05-12-23 13:10 |顯示全部帖子

Hi mommies,

在此預祝你哋聖誕快樂 !!! Hubby's office will be closed from Dec. 24 to Jan. 2, but time usually flies very quickly , 暫時未諗到去邊樹玩吓,唔知阿仔鍾意玩乜 !

Merry Christmas

Dec. 26 (Boxing day) is our anniversary tim !! Don't know how to celebrate yet!

複式洋房

10#
發表於 05-12-24 15:23 |顯示全部帖子

BBChiu,

What a coincidence!! We're also going to celebrate our 6th anniversary !! Your wedding was surely a day after ours !! It's the last week before the new century !

Happy Anniversary to us !

Merry Christmas to all of YOU too!!!!!!

複式洋房

11#
發表於 05-12-30 09:38 |顯示全部帖子

彥彥媽咪,

Hope 細彥 will get well soon!!!!!!

We had our anniversary on the 26th. Didn't do anything special. We drove to Las Vegas on Dec. 27 and came back on 28.

Las Vegas Trip

複式洋房

12#
發表於 05-12-30 11:24 |顯示全部帖子

hellohello,

How are you? You're the only one online? It's not a holiday in HK, right?!

What did you do for Christmas?? How's your baby inside your tummy? Doing good?

首頁

尾頁

跳至